Yay or Nay..to mod my xbox

So, my dawg is telling me that he could mod my xbox for $60. i would be able to play burnt games which he sells for $10 a piece or d/l it myself. and he saysit would still be able to work on xbox live.

Does a modded up xbox still work on xbox live?
Would I be able to play burnt games on Xbox Live?

its my only xbox, so i dont want to mess it up. plus he told me that he could also fix the red ring of death if it comes.

what should i do niketalk?

I know ppl with modded xboxs who still manage to get it to work on live. however I have heard if you update ur xbox, i think Microsoft has a way of catchingthat u modded ur system and they'll ban you off live. Its really a gamble, If you plan to keep using live I probably wouldn't do it. but if you wannaplay games strictly offline then its a good thing to do.

I wouldn't do it. a new update just released a few days ago and it may not work online.

i was just playing halo 3 online on a moded 360 so yes. when the dude told me he could mod mine for 50 bucks i was officially sold on getting a 360. i dontcare about online that much plus now that im not a kid anymore i dont have 60 bucks to spend on a video game and if imma buy a system i wanna be able to playmad games.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

I wouldn't do it. a new update just released a few days ago and it may not work online.

nah i was playing his moded xbox last night its all good.

Does a modded up xbox still work on xbox live? Yes, as long as you have the latest firmware and always to stealth patchyour burnt game you're good

Would I be able to play burnt games on Xbox Live? YES ^^

its my only xbox, so i dont want to mess it up. plus he told me that he could also fix the red ring of death if itcomes. You can do it yourself following video on youtube, and save the 60$ but again pay your friend if you are not too good with messing around with PC

what should i do niketalk? Yes, if you want to save hundreds of dollar on video games and never have to buy anothergame again

if you burn the games wrong with old patches thats when you get banned from live, if you got up-to-date patches you straight

Originally Posted by doosta45

if you burn the games wrong with old patches thats when you get banned from live, if you got up-to-date patches you straight
EXACTLY i've been playing mine for almost one year and a half now and so far i've not been ban or getting any sort of warning what soever... the people that gets BAN are the one that is stupid enough to NOT STEALTH PATCH the dvd prior to burning it, haha and if you're that stupid youdeserved to be ban
laugh.gif

but i wouldnt recommend modding other people xbox for money though I heard some dude is about to do 10 years in jail for that
roll.gif

link

Do it, I been innocently playing my xbox 360 for half a year and it broke on me, suddenly no video or audio so I find out the heat sink was the problem so Iopened the baby up and did the x clamp mod and remove excess glue off heat sink etc but it still doesn't work...What I'm saying is that I wasted $200for a piece of junk that lasted me only 6 months...What I'm saying is that the xbox will eventually die out on you anyway so you might as well take thechance.

my system is modded and i burn my own games.
As long as you patch the games before you burn them, XBL works fine.
Im on a mac, so the software availiable patches automatically. It's easy
Do it.

Dont wanna be a mini mod but i think you should edit this post so you wont get banned
we cant talk about this kinda stuff on here
nerd.gif
pm somebody

Back
Top Bottom