YEARS IN THE MAKIN FOR THIS CRAP. PLEASE COME IN & CHECK OUT MY COMPLETE STASH SET!!!! - AMN MOLINAR

amnmolinar

Banned
I won't do much talking. Just want to give a shout out to my man Jermaine our very own famous sneaker celeb Phase2x
wink.gif
for taking the pics. Thank you sir
My favorite set/pack of all time and I knew I had to complete it some day. The hardest joint to find was the BW and I still want another one size 11 please
nerd.gif

Kevin- Thanks for the help on the BWs man, I owe you sir
pimp.gif

It took me almost a year to pay off for the Friends and Family Stash AF1
laugh.gif
thanks to my man Ramiro though.

Comments greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by kickz4show

dope collection dallas, but your missing some stash collabos

oh trust me sir I'm missing alot. That's just my favorite one I called it the "Blue Set."

Next is the Talaria Nort stuff man and hopefully a few of those city highs (Tokyo, NY, London) idk which ones are there

tongue.gif
AmnMolinar wrote:

Originally Posted by kickz4show

dope collection dallas, but your missing some stash collabos

oh trust me sir I'm missing alot. That's just my favorite one I called it the "Blue Set."

Next is the Talaria Nort stuff man and hopefully a few of those city highs (Tokyo, NY, London) idk which ones are there

Happy Hunting
nerd.gif

nice. hope i can complete at least one set of the many different nikes and jordans i have started. props to you

KILLER, Dallas! I want the 95s, but since I can't afford them, I'm going to take the AM1iD route lol

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

nice set congrats! if you had to keep just one, what would you pick?
That is impossible to answer sir. Ummmm the BWs though super nice shoe. But I really can't have one without the other

Elpurepecha- dude thats how I always felt. SO this one I really put my mind to it and money
eyes.gif

Nice man, nice.....quoted from the TAF thread:
crisonewrote:
^ Woah, very nice Mol, I had a completeStash set once.............

Nowjust left with theBW's...........

Cris.

I am hating you right now. I don't have any of the stash set but after these pics im definitely on the hunt for some.

Back
Top Bottom