Yeezy 2 Solar Legit Check

Need a L/C on these Yeezy 2 Solar reds. Doing this for a friend, these are not mine. He picked these up from Stadium Goods, and he has gotten many L/C on these, including one from Fakeedu and they all came back as legit. Just wants to make sure they are 10000%.
He only had one concern and it is one of the insoles looking like the leather material is made out of a tumbled leather. Only half of the insole appears to be this "tumbled" leather material, but the top half of the insole is okay. The perforation holes are see through. I believe on the newest batch of PK god fakes, the whole insole is made out of this really tumbled leather material. These are DS. Everything else looks okay (size stickers are peeling off already, tongue height, triangles, suede, toe box, scales, box, ETC). If anybody owns a DS or retail pair of these, can you please let me know if that is how solar insoles are supposed to look. The leather could also get like that over time. Assuming they came from Stadium Goods, I think they are real, just need other opinions for him to be sure.
Thanks in advance.
Pics:

Last edited:
From what I can see I'd say these are legit, although the damaged box can sometimes be a red flag.
Also I'd like to see a better clear pic of the size tag and a bigger pic of the whole box label.

From what I can see I'd say these are legit, although the damaged box can sometimes be a red flag.
Also I'd like to see a better clear pic of the size tag and a bigger pic of the whole box label.
Thanks for the response. He sent me the pictures:

As for the box label, I know that the Z and the Y should not be touching and the little symbols on the box should not be too bold. Both of these are correct on his box, aside from it being beat up. There is also residue from the suggested retail being peeled off, not sure if this is another way to tell the box is legit or not. Both size tags are falling off as well. If the box is beat up can that be a good indicator that they are fake?
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom