Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

And they're back lol ...Nike needs to chill with the fake sellouts

I wanted these so I copped earlier, but I'll be checking for the disco if they stick around long enough

7B511693-37FD-4E36-B9E7-2E6335B6620E.jpeg
Just copped, they feel great in hand. This is gonna be one those releases where people regret passing a couple years down the road. I actually prefer the leather over the suede on these.

Just checked again. Now it's FSR except 12.5

Their app is buggy sometimes I guess..

Still full price on a Swoosh, need to get this order in ASAP before my LeBron’s sellout

these are sitting

but are they sitting sitting? will they be gone in a week or will we be using clearance coupons off the sale price in a few months??

i must know

That is the $200 question
I must know also
Looks like only select retailers got these so it might be a limited GR
Places like finishline and hibbetts didn’t get them
Also bids and sales on stockx and goat are basically retail or slightly above
My gut feeling is these might hit disco but odds are no deep disco
I might just pull the trigger on Nike and see what happens
Looks like they are soldout on some other sites

Last edited:
7B511693-37FD-4E36-B9E7-2E6335B6620E.jpeg
Just copped, they feel great in hand. This is gonna be one those releases where people regret passing a couple years down the road. I actually prefer the leather over the suede on these.
i hear people say the material feels premium. w/o bias, can you pls confirm?

Went to the mall to try and cop. Sold out at both stores that had em.

Wish I could've atleast checked em out in person.

Coppin in SNKRS I guess

I was mad when I found out these wouldn’t be leather but the suede has definitely grown on me. I’m trying hold out a couple of weeks because my birthday is next weekend and I’ve already been spending a lot of money. My son asked me to take him to the mall to pick something up so chances are high as soon as I see these and hold them in hand I’ll be swiping that debit card smh hopefully he won’t want a pair too lol

I keep getting notifications on the price getting lower from GOAT hopefully I can get these under retail in a couple of weeks if not
At least I know it won’t cost a arm and a leg for over retail

i hear people say the material feels premium. w/o bias, can you pls confirm?
No bias. These are real nice quality shoes material wise, but you can definitely see glue stains and issues where the upper binds to the sole. Painted carbon fiber will definitely have cracking in the future, and that's a real hard area to paint.

No bias. These are real nice quality shoes material wise, but you can definitely see glue stains and issues where the upper binds to the sole. Painted carbon fiber will definitely have cracking in the future, and that's a real hard area to paint.
I would agree with that. It’s like a very plush leather, very soft to the touch. It almost has a suede like feel to it but it’s definitely not suede. Kinda hard to describe because it’s different from what we typically see on J’s.
nice. thanks fellas. seems like the review is consistent on these. great leather quality, dope concept but craftsmanship is a bit inconsistent (glue stains etc) which is expected for JB.

Back
Top Bottom