Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

Yeah no more cityblue discounts
I don't remember the last time they had a good one
They stopped doing good discos like almost 2 years ago
Only lapstone does the 30% off every so often,they are basically the same company
Man i miss those mystery mondays thats for sure
Right I think the chutney 13s were the last discounted pair I got from city blue

Yeah no more cityblue discounts
I don't remember the last time they had a good one
They stopped doing good discos like almost 2 years ago
Only lapstone does the 30% off every so often,they are basically the same company
Man i miss those mystery mondays thats for sure

I remember nobody knew about cityblue and I was getting steals every Monday and every holiday. New foams for $160 right after they dropped and had first dibs on Js.... I used to check my Twitter every 5 min for the mystery Monday tweets. They’ve built themselves up so they don’t do none of that no more.

Lapstone didn’t get these right? Their deals are better than CB and yeah you’re right I think they are the same company

I remember my bro got the true blue 3's from them for 30% off
I think that's the first time i heard about them
I was like you have to email them and they send you an invoice?
How does that work? lol
Lapstone did get them but not sure if they will sit long enough for a disco
Either way i've gotten some great deals from CB
That's why i chose them over nike plus it was a little bit cheaper
Was worried they might charge me tax since other out of state shops are charging me now
But they didn't so i pulled the trigger
The only thing i don't like about lapstone is that they charge you like $10 for shipping while CB is free shipping

Last edited:
Very content with my pair. Got for slightly under retail at FTL here’s in Toronto with a coupon. Added to my 2014 Ferrari pair.

35A4CF89-C77C-4097-B8F3-881A15EA694E.jpeg

I wonder why the emblem is more yellow on the red pair. That kind of bugs me. :lol:
Was a different shade of red & yellow used all around on these, personally I’m happy with that because the bright yellow would’ve been too much for me on the entire shoe.

That's how I was and then my size disappeared. :lol:

I'm not trippin' though because a lot of other places still have my size. I will stay strong.

Same lol, I was waiting thinking I might be able to catch a sale because I wasn’t feeling like paying $200, started seeing sizes dry up & other places I commonly look are drying up also...went ahead & got my pair this morning. I’ll reassess how I feel once I get them. Figure it’s better to get them & return them if I don’t like them enough, compared to passing & kicking myself for it later

Was a different shade of red & yellow used all around on these, personally I’m happy with that because the bright yellow would’ve been too much for me on the entire shoe.

Same lol, I was waiting thinking I might be able to catch a sale because I wasn’t feeling like paying $200, started seeing sizes dry up & other places I commonly look are drying up also...went ahead & got my pair this morning. I’ll reassess how I feel once I get them. Figure it’s better to get them & return them if I don’t like them enough, compared to passing & kicking myself for it later
You must of got my size off NDC because it’s gone now lol

Last edited:
You guys best bet for a sale is lapstone. From how I see NDC operating, they won’t have these on sale until 2 months from now if they’re even still available

If you see a place where you can get your size minus shipping/tax fees then look at that as a way of saving money like I did lol

Some times you can’t get every single release you want under retail

You guys best bet for a sale is lapstone. From how I see NDC operating, they won’t have these on sale until 2 months from now if they’re even still available

If you see a place where you can get your size minus shipping/tax fees then look at that as a way of saving money like I did lol

Some times you can’t get every single release you want under retail
How often do lapstone have sales or discount codes? I’m guessing there will be a lot of sales soon since the 4th is coming

How often do lapstone have sales or discount codes? I’m guessing there will be a lot of sales soon since the 4th is coming

They have some type of sale every holiday... some times stuff like this is included rather quickly and some times they’re not... it’s really a gamble at this point but of the remaining places, they’d be the first to put em on sale. At this rate, fake sell out or not, NDC will be out of stock by late this week or early next so it’s inevitable that ppl who want them will feel pressured into copping from cityblue and lapstone at retail anyways like what’s already happening

You must of got my size off NDC because it’s gone now lol

Haha possibly, were you looking for a 9.5? I see it’s gone now lol

I’m not sold on the price tag yet & was going to return them if that feeling turns to a no when they arrive, I can send them your way if I decide to let them go

Haha possibly, were you looking for a 9.5? I see it’s gone now lol

I’m not sold on the price tag yet & was going to return them if that feeling turns to a no when they arrive, I can send them your way if I decide to let them go
It was a size 10 I think a lot of people bought them on a impulse but I can see a lot of returns because of the price tag

Back
Top Bottom