yes kath & kim on nbc thursday 8:30 pm....

Yea bad cow girls can't wait to watch show what do you guys think about it I would do them they're hot...not bad for looks sometimes staring at themgets me attracted to them pretty funny any slurs or chants about them I can't get they're original names lol.post bored ..I made another post Icouldn't reply to last post.

i watch this too. I kno kim's real name is Selma Blair. The show is pretty stupid but kinda funny
laugh.gif

Yeah and Molly Shannon is the Mom. Only seen previews, seems pretty funny though.

off topic but not really: anyone heard of 30 rock? its like a hipper more extravagant The Office! Its coming on after the office on thursday too.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Yea bad cow girls can't wait to watch show what do you guys think about it I would do them they're hot...not bad for looks sometimes staring at them gets me attracted to them pretty funny any slurs or chants about them I can't get they're original names lol.post bored ..I made another post I couldn't reply to last post.
HUH????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe you should get your mommy to proof read your NT threads.

The show is stupid. I'd rather watch Bob Saget do standup.

Kath & kim going on tonight going to watch.....anyone else...plus housten and dallas on.I would definatly like a peace of her shoping for wedding dress hermom official not bad I would tear her up in that skirt rub my face in buns mommy....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what you say... whwhatwg you say look at her belly....

Selma Blair is cute in this show. This show is pretty funny. Last week's episode where they were power walking..LOL. Omg, that was funny.

Back
Top Bottom