yes NT another one of these vol. ex -___________________-

my ex randomly hit me up on facebook today, heres how the "convo" went. 
*backstory* she broke up with me like 2 years ago

28lvo83.png

the convo reminded me of how she drove me crazy before we split, she still hasnt changed. cause I really was NOT trying to argue with her, I was just curious

what should I do, if anything?

28lvo83.png

the convo reminded me of how she drove me crazy before we split, she still hasnt changed. cause I really was NOT trying to argue with her, I was just curious

You kinda handled that immaturely, bro.

If you didn't want to talk to her, you shouldn't have responded.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

28lvo83.png

CSB

Originally Posted by StonedFace

28lvo83.png

CSB

Continue with what you were doing before she hit you up. Don't be stupid fam. This thread wasn't even needed.

Continue with what you were doing before she hit you up. Don't be stupid fam. This thread wasn't even needed.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

how is it being immature if I just asked her if her boyfriend knows she talks to her ex, cause if I know I had a girl I wouldn't want her talkn to her ex's or keep in touch for that matter. And I got respect, I just dont go around tryn to talk to girls with boyfriends...anymore.

how is it being immature if I just asked her if her boyfriend knows she talks to her ex, cause if I know I had a girl I wouldn't want her talkn to her ex's or keep in touch for that matter. And I got respect, I just dont go around tryn to talk to girls with boyfriends...anymore.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Almost sounded like you were still feelin' her to an extent, or at least loved chatting with her. 
Don't be confused, I'll always have a thing for her because she was my first love and she devirginized me but believe me when I say I'm over her and that I want something different/new.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Almost sounded like you were still feelin' her to an extent, or at least loved chatting with her. 
Don't be confused, I'll always have a thing for her because she was my first love and she devirginized me but believe me when I say I'm over her and that I want something different/new.

laugh.gif
the fact that you found anyone to date you is a miracle in itself.  

*waits for you to say something about MMA and gayness, and expose how much of a sad little homophobe you are*

laugh.gif
the fact that you found anyone to date you is a miracle in itself.  

*waits for you to say something about MMA and gayness, and expose how much of a sad little homophobe you are*

Back
Top Bottom