Yes they do exist! Vol. Booty Pillow

Finally, a solution for those of uswith pesky lovers who like to fall asleep on our %++$*!* Introducing the BootyPillow, which is "meant to look like and replicate the feel of laying on awoman's backside and the small of her back." Featuring products with nameslike "The AmsterDAAMN," for a small sum of $29.99 you can purchase aproduct that promises to "put a smile on your cheeks."

Booty Pillow's website directs us tothe origins of said product, called "Birth of theBooty":

The story of the Booty Pillow is quitesimple. Lull was laying on a girl's butt/small of her back. He thought tohimself, "Man, this is really comfortable. I wish I could just take thisand keep it. It feels so great!" The next day, he called Nic, told him thestory, and then said, "We should make Booty Pillows!" Nic laughed andfollowed, "I'm down. Let's do it!" The rest is history

http://gizmodo.com/580800...a-real-thing-that-exists

bootypillow2.jpg

roll.gif

Finally, a solution for those of uswith pesky lovers who like to fall asleep on our %++$*!* Introducing the BootyPillow, which is "meant to look like and replicate the feel of laying on awoman's backside and the small of her back." Featuring products with nameslike "The AmsterDAAMN," for a small sum of $29.99 you can purchase aproduct that promises to "put a smile on your cheeks."

Booty Pillow's website directs us tothe origins of said product, called "Birth of theBooty":

The story of the Booty Pillow is quitesimple. Lull was laying on a girl's butt/small of her back. He thought tohimself, "Man, this is really comfortable. I wish I could just take thisand keep it. It feels so great!" The next day, he called Nic, told him thestory, and then said, "We should make Booty Pillows!" Nic laughed andfollowed, "I'm down. Let's do it!" The rest is history

http://gizmodo.com/580800...a-real-thing-that-exists

bootypillow2.jpg

roll.gif

"Aaaain't nothin' like the reeeeal thiiiiing baaaabyyyyy"
... .. ... .. but if they come in "thick" the God is purchasing.

"Aaaain't nothin' like the reeeeal thiiiiing baaaabyyyyy"
... .. ... .. but if they come in "thick" the God is purchasing.

If i was in a drought i'd purchase one of dem bun pillows and one of those fl*shlights cut a hole in the pillow and create my temporary girl friend

If i was in a drought i'd purchase one of dem bun pillows and one of those fl*shlights cut a hole in the pillow and create my temporary girl friend

I've dealt with chicks that fart in their sleep, so I learned the lesson the hard way not to pass out on a girl's butt a looooong time ago...
...don't nobody wanna relive those memories - they can keep that !%!%.

Back
Top Bottom