yo any of ya copped the I-touch?

I have the first Gen ipod touch 8 gigs and i love it everything is great about it. so many good apps and stuff. I got this one app called balance and i use tobalance my money and no over drafts ever its great i tell you

I got the ivphone but I don see how anyone wouldn't be satisfied with the itouch. App store, you tube, safari and email on an iPod. But of course if youdon't have wifi you prolly won't enjoy it as much

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Bought one a few weeks ago.. barely used it.. I use my 30gb a lot

28bh9gg.jpg

whered u get that case? price? is there rubber coating on the back as well?

When my 30 GB iPod was dying..I thought about getting the Touch or a new Nano. Both were 8 GB, I ended up going with a purple Nano. The WiFi looks cool andall, but I can use my cell to browse the net too. Plus I only use my iPod for music anyways, anything else would be too distracting.
laugh.gif
Hell the games on theNano are already too distracting as is.

Originally Posted by fittednoob

I'm on mine right now. But I'm planning to sell, not because I don't like it but because I need money.... To buy the new iPod touch! 36 hours of battery, BUILT IN SPEAKERS and access to apps w/o having to jailbreak. I love the iPod touch. you guys think 150 or best offer is a good deal for my friends at school?

woah, whens that drop!?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I'm on mine right now. But I'm planning to sell, not because I don't like it but because I need money.... To buy the new iPod touch! 36 hours of battery, BUILT IN SPEAKERS and access to apps w/o having to jailbreak. I love the iPod touch. you guys think 150 or best offer is a good deal for my friends at school?

woah, whens that drop!?
Its in stores right now

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I need to choose soon between a Classic and a 32gb Touch cause my BB gift card will expire soon, so this thread will benefit me as well.

The touch is a bit bigger and on the pricier side, but it's features are
eek.gif
compared to the classic or nano.

ohwell.gif
true story, they just dropped a new touch a lil while ago thats a bit smaller, so the older ones are cheaper now,

btw you can get a refurb 32 for 300 on the apple site...

word b
Do you think buying a refurb'ed item is okay?

I guess the lowered price is great, but I just don't have a great feeling on used electronics.
embarassed.gif

Apollo, get the iPod Touch 32gb. The features are just so much better, and it's not the type of features that are cool just for the first few weeks. Ifyour home is wifi available, or near a hotspot...you'll love the Safari browser that's included in the touch. Plus the version 2 got a whole lotslimmer than the OG touch. That's my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

woah, whens that drop!?
Its in stores right now

damn i hadnt heard of that, i was deciding between new nano or itouch, and i think the new itouch sounds like what i need!

Yeah the new Touch in the store already. That's why on Craigslist, there's a grip of people trying to sell their old gen new Touch that they got forfree when they bought a CPU from Apple for under $200.

i'm not a fan of the volume limit on it. i can't take it to the gym to drown out that lame music they play, so i take my 5th gen 60gig

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought one a few weeks ago.. barely used it.. I use my 30gb a lot[/color]

28bh9gg.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Idk how much it costs.. just told the guy to get me a case[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but it was in Best Buy..and yeah, it's rubber coating around the whole thingminus the screen

edit: damn you Cinco
laugh.gif

[/color]

I used to have one but eventually 16gb wasn't enough. I might get one again because I liked it a lot. Really easy to find music and much nicer than anyother Ipod.

Basically, you should get it if you have the funds and if your music collection isn't over 32gb.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought one a few weeks ago.. barely used it.. I use my 30gb a lot[/color]

28bh9gg.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Idk how much it costs.. just told the guy to get me a case[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but it was in Best Buy..and yeah, it's rubber coating around the whole thing minus the screen

edit: damn you Cinco
laugh.gif

[/color]

laugh.gif
you already know

but like others have said, if you don't have wifi then don't bother getting one.
and if you do have wifi then jailbreak it then it will truly be worth the cost.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

.......you can always turn off the volume limit.

tried that. there is a distinctive difference in the volume level from the touch and my old 5th gen.

Got one...It's cool..And like everyone stated before, if you won't consistently have a wifi connection then it's not worth it..but luckily i alwayshave a wifi connection near by.

i am probably the biggest Mac hater on this board, but my girlfriend wanted one, so i got it for her.

after a couple of weeks it started to the reverse colors while watching movies, so we took it back to Best Buy. out of the box, the other one did the samething.
so, i replaced it again...

...same problem.

replaced it again...

...same problem.

i took it home and tried updating it, which resolved the issue for all of a day.

i got fed up with the stupid thing, so now the only thing she uses it for is internet and music. can't watch video anymore.

stupid Mac crap.
smh.gif

I'm planning on getting one...but I think I'm going to be in wi fi areas so..idk if I should cop 1

Got mine for Xmas last year. Dont really use it too often. Even did the whole jailbreak/customizing thing. Use my 60gb vid more.

Back
Top Bottom