yo any of ya copped the I-touch?

it's
pimp.gif
it's only worth it if you have wifi available at home and/or at school

Originally Posted by Can I Live

it's
pimp.gif
it's only worth it if you have wifi available at home and/or at school
say word, so if i dont got that +#% im better off with the nano?

i'm trying to weight the pro's and cons because i enjoy stunting on %!@*.... but a nano would be coast effective...

yea ... if you're not gonna have access to a wifi connection I would just settle with a nano or maybe a classic

I need to choose soon between a Classic and a 32gb Touch cause my BB gift card will expire soon, so this thread will benefit me as well.

The touch is a bit bigger and on the pricier side, but it's features are
eek.gif
compared to the classic or nano.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I need to choose soon between a Classic and a 32gb Touch cause my BB gift card will expire soon, so this thread will benefit me as well.

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
true story, they just dropped a new touch a lil while ago thats a bit smaller, so the older ones are cheaper now,

btw you can get a refurb 32 for 300 on the apple site...

word b

i got one for a birthday gift, not gunna lie I didnt use it for like 4 months, but I just whipped it out and it is awesome, its just all about having networkswhere you use it, bc if you cant go online its not too fun, although they have sick games for it in the app store, plus forgetting sarah marshall never getsold
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
true story, they just dropped a new touch a lil while ago thats a bit smaller, so the older ones are cheaper now,

btw you can get a refurb 32 for 300 on the apple site...

word b
Do you think buying a refurb'ed item is okay?

I guess the lowered price is great, but I just don't have a great feeling on used electronics.
embarassed.gif

No, but i did get the 3G iPhone. And it is wonderful!

However, my sister has the iTouch, and it's pretty nice too.

I'm on mine right now. But I'm planning to sell, not because I don't like it but because I need money.... To buy the new iPod touch! 36 hours ofbattery, BUILT IN SPEAKERS and access to apps w/o having to jailbreak. I love the iPod touch. you guys think 150 or best offer is a good deal for my friends atschool?

Originally Posted by fittednoob

I'm on mine right now. But I'm planning to sell, not because I don't like it but because I need money.... To buy the new iPod touch! 36 hours of battery, BUILT IN SPEAKERS and access to apps w/o having to jailbreak. I love the iPod touch. you guys think 150 or best offer is a good deal for my friends at school?

150 is fair IMO...I sold my 8GB for 150 earlier this week and copped the iPhone 3g
pimp.gif

*meh* my girl got an iTouch. And she barely uses any of those apps on there. Internet is the only reason why I would cop but if youre not by wifi itspointless. I'm hoping for the day apple drops a 160gb in a nano sized case
pimp.gif

-The Juice

It's
pimp.gif
. As said, if you don't have wifi at home/school it'snot worth it.

I bought an 8gb one and really should have gotten bigger with my movies.
ohwell.gif

*Youtube in class FTW

I have an ipod classic. Its really boring. i mean if your into tech with all the apps and games. Its definitely a go. My only problem with it is that its only32gig. I've owned ipods since 04 and my first was 40gig. So how does apple expect me to go down to 32gigs 4 years later. I'm going to hold off till janwhen they will hopefully announce a larger hd in the ipod touches. But, then again I might break down early and get one for xmas.

Back
Top Bottom