YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

^^^I love it when there are folks still picking these up...I picked up my pair not to long ago. Nice Pick ups everyone!!!

^Nice foams.
My Dec. pick ups. 1994 1's, Metallic 1's as a bday present from my lady, and 2nd pair of R.C.'s
153lo5u.jpg

I've never really been a big fan of AM1s -but some of these IDs are looking pretty tight

c4 -glad to see you got those '94s ok -looking nice
pimp.gif

^Firepower23, thanks again for the reassurance. I knew they weren't coming in an og box, but they showed up in a fake jordan box, which got my paranoiagoing...

Very nice, Cris! Would you say Stadium Green is more of a teal or a true green?

f0da92.jpg

Just had these delivered from the Pittsburgh outlet for $30.

Picked these up. Question:: How much are the Nubucks going for by everyone else? I got these for $75, if anyone is interested I can scoop up some more.

nice pick-ups everyone.
Dope foams Cake513
copped the blue lobsters to be the first December pick-up. Thanks to The Black James Bond for the tee.
4158013793_dd6b869be8.jpg

Originally Posted by minimalist sole
My condolensces to you and your fam.

those favre's are sick! thrift store 1's for $5? amazing! gotta love finding those deals!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickups NT!

Went home for Thanksgiving and worked a bit at the Nike there before heading back to UO. Swoosh account was back up for about 48 hours and I had to takeadvantage. $66 for XIIs? Yeah, I'll take 'em. They're better than the CDP XII as far as quality goes, IMO.

those ID's back there are awesome. great job brothers...! is it suede or reflective for Cris' ID's? i can't tell from the pics

Nice IDs on them 1's....

Cris- how's the quality on them ID's? Been waiting to pull the trigger.

Damn how much were those pumps if you don't mind me asking. I was thinking about getting a pair of the Kicks/HI 20th version but they were like 300.

my recent picks ups...

2 mishka plaids, the hundreds plaid, vans plaid, 2 levis jean jackets, 3 nike id shirts, undercrown 'space dunk' shirt, johnny cupcakes shirt, and VNDSsend help nike sb dunks (slept on a DS pair a couple weeks ago for only $70 or so more... SMH)...

4157145991_471aa493cf_o.jpg

My pick ups for today...i know no shoes...sorry. Coach bag, hand wraps, new gloves, Ralph lauren scarf.

Back
Top Bottom