YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Damn Frank, that's a lot of pickups
laugh.gif

that thrift store pickup of the Jordans was
smokin.gif

Everyone who got AM 1s they all looked
pimp.gif

minimalist sole my condolences to you and your family, keep your head up
Everyone else nice pickups also. Got these in earlier today, a grade and my size. Shoutout to Rapido, a real stand up guy.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

how is the quality of the space jams ?
IMO, quality is indeed much better than the CDP XI. And quite close to the 2001 jams.
Leather at the heel part is really soft and comfy. The cushioning is so good that it can be used for balling. Overall quality is much better compared to the current retros, imo.

thanks for teh help fam.
and air jordan 1's and air max 1's
pimp.gif

sole-woman- that cardigan is crazy..nice gloves too, i never liked the padding on everlasts tho

granpa passed away tuesday night, haven't really felt like posting so some of this is from earlier this week.
Sorry to hear that, I have those first 3 pair of 1's you posted, doubles of the black pinstripe.

Recently picked up the black polka dot 1s for $40

Also Jordan 3 cdp $135
Retro IV military $60
Retro VIII Aqua $90
Some dress shoes
Acer 16' laptop $400

BattleGround ~ what are those AM1's on the left (grey)... ID's? I like those my man... clean and simple.

Nice Pickups everyone
21dlyu0.jpg

25zr1ao.jpg

battleground03 & Proto J- Where'd you guys cop the nike "Knows" tees? There lookingood

Originally Posted by glitch008

how is the quality of the space jams ?
IMO, quality is indeed much better than the CDP XI. And quite close to the 2001 jams.
Leather at the heel part is really soft and comfy. The cushioning is so good that it can be used for balling. Overall quality is much better compared to the current retros, imo.

thanks for teh help fam.
and air jordan 1's and air max 1's
pimp.gif

I will cop these pair if that's the score regarding the quality
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom