Yo hold up is this Nicki Minaj

Right after remy stop talking

It look like her and sound like her

I was like
eek.gif
when this was posted here way back.

When she hang up the phone and say prove my point she sound just like nicki

See this is how your chic look without makeup. Yeah its her lol. She be plastered with makeup. She over there lookin' like Nick rather than Nikki. Itswhatever. You can see all over online about how fake she is. She's definately a good actor. It was a good career move taking the hoodie off lol.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

48048069.jpg
That's not before. Because that before pictures looks good. Hell I think she look better on the before than all that makeup and *#% on theafter. But before is her lookin' like a ****.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

48048069.jpg
That's not before. Because that before pictures looks good. Hell I think she look better on the before than all that makeup and *#% on the after. But before is her lookin' like a ****.

but the chick in the video says she from the Bronx and nicki is from queens

Originally Posted by rocyaice

See this is how your chic look without makeup. Yeah its her lol. She be plastered with makeup. It was a good career move taking the hoodie off lol.
100%

Yes it is her.

This is why I like women who are naturally beautiful. I wouldn't want a female that has to pack on makeup. You wake up to her that one morning with nomakeup on and realize she is not as pretty as you thought. Besides, makeup has a long term effect that will eventually destroy her skin as she gets older, nowshe's packin this mess on for the rest of her life.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Nicki+Minaj+2s0z97n.jpg

I'm Goin In For Life.
I'm with you. Her butt is fake, bitties are fake but I don't care. I'd still smash and I don't care if she use to be a ****. Shedoesn't look like one now. This +@* is more about the music industry than it is Nikki. I've seen chics look hudded out and look good now. That'snot uncommon. But this video is more about the sad state of the record industry.

oh snap...that butch might just be her....remember you talkin bout someone that was managed by Fendi not too long ago.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom