Yo I got a question to all my dudes with girlfriends with raisin toes. Vol. Hammertime

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Mannnnn.....I know when I'm piping & she on her back & she throws her legs up I'm sucking on them toes. Blee Dat.... Matter of fact I suck toes but I dont eat the box.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude wild 

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Mannnnn.....I know when I'm piping & she on her back & she throws her legs up I'm sucking on them toes. Blee Dat.... Matter of fact I suck toes but I dont eat the box.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude wild 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Question...The men that have feet fetish and expect pretty looking toes on their girl, are your toes pretty?
yes...On God my feet are pretty
laugh.gif

and my girl got pretty feet too
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
k3stacks its a must to eat the ({}) shun
devil.gif

Question...The men that have feet fetish and expect pretty looking toes on their girl, are your toes pretty?
yes...On God my feet are pretty
laugh.gif

and my girl got pretty feet too
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
k3stacks its a must to eat the ({}) shun
devil.gif

Yes, and it's not a foot fetish.

Yes, and it's not a foot fetish.

dont pay attention to chicks feet honestly, as long as you dont look like u been kickin bricks u good with me.

dont pay attention to chicks feet honestly, as long as you dont look like u been kickin bricks u good with me.

Man Im being ever so sincere right now. Even if I see an ugly girl but her feet are sexy Id suck her toes too.

Man Im being ever so sincere right now. Even if I see an ugly girl but her feet are sexy Id suck her toes too.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my girls second toe is longer than her big toe...she's so self conscious about it when wearing sandals
laugh.gif

i hate feet anyway

is she white? someone told me thats a dominant trait in white people...they were dead serious when they said it but i don't know if thats true...

ive noticed it most on white girls tho & it annoys the hell out of me even tho i know they can't help it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my girls second toe is longer than her big toe...she's so self conscious about it when wearing sandals
laugh.gif

i hate feet anyway

is she white? someone told me thats a dominant trait in white people...they were dead serious when they said it but i don't know if thats true...

ive noticed it most on white girls tho & it annoys the hell out of me even tho i know they can't help it...
laugh.gif

I love me a woman with pretty feet
pimp.gif

Idk how yall dudes don't care for them. Yall girls must have flintstone feet
sick.gif

I love me a woman with pretty feet
pimp.gif

Idk how yall dudes don't care for them. Yall girls must have flintstone feet
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom