Yo I got a question to all my dudes with girlfriends with raisin toes. Vol. Hammertime

My girl got those little size 6 cute white feet with a perfect set of toes
tongue.gif

U done walk around all day bare foot then got the nerve to put em in my face ...I hate feet

U done walk around all day bare foot then got the nerve to put em in my face ...I hate feet

I don't have a foot fetish but can't help from noticing. Some people should not rock sandals/ flip flops in public. +%%#%@$ out there looking like Frodo
30t6p3b.gif

I use to date this chick with some beastly looking cliffhangers. She was on point until she wore sandals lol. Them joints damn near hung off the edge of her shoes lololol. My girl that im kicking it with now has nice feet though. We were out at lunch one day and the waiter complimented her on her shoes then proceeded to comment on her toes. Dude was pretty creepy. Everytime he came back to refill our drinks I caught him glancing down at her feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I use to date this chick with some beastly looking cliffhangers. She was on point until she wore sandals lol. Them joints damn near hung off the edge of her shoes lololol. My girl that im kicking it with now has nice feet though. We were out at lunch one day and the waiter complimented her on her shoes then proceeded to comment on her toes. Dude was pretty creepy. Everytime he came back to refill our drinks I caught him glancing down at her feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was messing with a chick once that had bad feet...didnt mess with her after I found out.

My girl now has nice feet and they taken care of. Its a must, dude schooled me way back. If a chick taking care of her feet, she taking care of everything else

I was messing with a chick once that had bad feet...didnt mess with her after I found out.

My girl now has nice feet and they taken care of. Its a must, dude schooled me way back. If a chick taking care of her feet, she taking care of everything else

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my girls second toe is longer than her big toe...she's so self conscious about it when wearing sandals
laugh.gif

i hate feet anyway

is she white? someone told me thats a dominant trait in white people...they were dead serious when they said it but i don't know if thats true...

ive noticed it most on white girls tho & it annoys the hell out of me even tho i know they can't help it...
laugh.gif

i suffer from this.
embarassed.gif
not white. and most girls with jacked up feet be wearing too small shoes that are way too high.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my girls second toe is longer than her big toe...she's so self conscious about it when wearing sandals
laugh.gif

i hate feet anyway

is she white? someone told me thats a dominant trait in white people...they were dead serious when they said it but i don't know if thats true...

ive noticed it most on white girls tho & it annoys the hell out of me even tho i know they can't help it...
laugh.gif

i suffer from this.
embarassed.gif
not white. and most girls with jacked up feet be wearing too small shoes that are way too high.

Back
Top Bottom