YO IM 15 .. ITS THE SUMMER , GOT NOTHING TO DO , I NEED A JOB , ANYBODY!?

My name is Andrew im 15 Male , got no school , no nothing.. All I do is wake up and just stay home , facebook , call of duty , and its getting kinda boring . i want something new , smoething better. 
I want to make quick cash , doesnt matter , like a couple hundred bucks? Im willing to work .. I dont have a working permit ..

I live in the East Los Angeles / Montebello area , but Im always around the South Central / Downtown LA Area..

Mature / Real talk tho , can anybody help me? Better yet I can work for YOU , i just need to do something productive over the summer and maybe even make some money so by the end of the summer I can use the money to put work for my 1968 Chevy Impala 
smile.gif
 so by the time im 16Ill be ready to drive
smile.gif

Please help , if you are serious please PM me and we'll work something out.

No ayo-ness please, Thank you! 

Been on NT since you were 12? Damb
laugh.gif

Good luck on getting a Job being under 16, if you're 15 1/2 try your local AMC or Edwards, they hire around that age.

Just keep asking people you know if they know of any jobs/work you'd be able to do, at a young age with no experience it's really about networking.

CLEAN AND GREEN PROGRAM.

ME AND MY HOMIE ALWAYS DID THAT WHEN WE WERE AT ROOSEVELT HIGH.
OR SELL DRUGS

Please don't sell drugs. Work at the movie theaters, you'll get a ridiculous amount of hours and it's really easy. The summer when I turned 15 1/2 I made $2,000 busting my !*# all summer
smile.gif
That plus a little legal side hustle = car

Please don't sell drugs. Work at the movie theaters, you'll get a ridiculous amount of hours and it's really easy. The summer when I turned 15 1/2 I made $2,000 busting my !*# all summer
smile.gif
That plus a little legal side hustle = car

Back
Top Bottom