Yo Nike Heads Any Ideas of What these are?

anybody know what these are called? i would be putting this in the price check forum but i do not need to know theyre value or if they are legit i need to knowwhat they are

are you serious you really dont know what these are !? there the nike vandal ! now please never post again

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Your NT membership is up for review.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

are you serious you really dont know what these are !? there the nike vandal ! now please never post again

laugh.gif
they both have a point. OP, PM me for some serious sneakerheadism 101.

i thought they were vandals, other nters told me they were air force ones

Originally Posted by nba0203

i thought they were vandals, other nters told me they were air force ones

oh ok i see why you posted just make sure you think threw your next posts but yes they are vandals

Vandals with Nike Air? I'm not a huge Vandal guy, but I could've sworn my pair doesn't have Air.

I really am not that into Vandals though. I'm gonna say a weird shaped AF1

the are actually NIKE AIR FORCE ONES in canvass as in worn by Kyle Resse in The Terminator...

VANDALS DONT HAVE NIKE AIR ON THEM same shoe but the AIR is the ONLY difference...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

the are actually NIKE AIR FORCE ONES in canvass as in worn by Kyle Resse in The Terminator...

VANDALS DONT HAVE NIKE AIR ON THEM same shoe but the AIR is the ONLY difference...

thumbs-up.jpg

Where's everyone saying dudes membership was under review???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

rick 2345 maybe before u talk smack to that guy for atleast making an effort to indentify the shoe.........................maybe u should know ur sneaker gamealittle bit better..................yes those are nike air force 1s.....high canvas.........nba0203 thats what were here for to help u out homie

WOW those ppl dont know their shoes and they are blind... they cant see the AIR logo on the side of the outsole.

i like how you bashed on the dude but you were COMPLETELY WRONG...

you should probably never post again IMO

Back
Top Bottom