[| -- Yo Ninjahood where you at? Fat Joe feat. Young Jeezy "Ha Ha (Slow Down)" 1st Single -- |]

beat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Fat Joe got no street cred....
Pssshhhh...Son struts around the rucker like a king peacock with his chain's on!!!!!!
Not to discredit Joe, however the rucker is the safest place in NYC by far, They have a police station next to the park and a ton of Clothed and DT's in the park for young berg to strut around with his pieces.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

No threadjack but it seems like it is going to be a big year for Jeezy.  This is his second "1st single" he has been featured on that I know of and the his new mixtape will not disappoint.  
- Crack single.
- Khaled 1st & 2nd Single.
- TOD2 Mixtape.
- TML placement.

all leading up to TM103.

scoop deville is the 2010 dj khalil, he could of gave this beat to a more worthy artist, but hey a single check is a single check

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by E3LAL

No threadjack but it seems like it is going to be a big year for Jeezy.  This is his second "1st single" he has been featured on that I know of and the his new mixtape will not disappoint.  
- Crack single.
- Khaled 1st & 2nd Single.
- TOD2 Mixtape.
- TML placement.

all leading up to TM103.

Is T-Pain Reverse Cowgirl gonna be his offical 1st single cuz thats another one right there....I dont think "Hard" has faded yet either...saw him performing at the superbowl fan jam on vh1 last night....then if they record a song for the tour Jay Jeezy and Trey...Im sure thats gonna be a banger

Maino used this Soul II Soul sample already, his song was harder. This is straight tho.

And yea, you can picture Kiss on it cuz Clue did his version to it with MJB & Kiss already....

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Trend humper...........
i kinda feel the same way about Joe......i never really got into him like that, but everytime i hear something from homie...it has elements from so many current rappers in it?!? *kanyeshouldershrug*

and thats what separates the A list rappers from the B & C ones
grin.gif
......because the A listers set trends and dont hump them

Sidenote...
Didn't that last album just drop like in October?
Why the #+%% he putting out a single now??
This N need to chill out...ain't no one out there craving another fat Joe album like that
laugh.gif

he's independent, and he's getting show money so as long as he can afford em, i guess he'll continue to drop albums.

Really don't see why theres so much hate on Joe, dude is nice
this isn't single material but this jaunt is crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He should of never dropped that wack $#@ J.O.S.E. II album, *@*+ was hot garbage.
Judging from this one single, I doubt The Darkside will disappoint if he says hes going back to his old ways....actually looking forward to it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Really don't see why theres so much hate on Joe, dude is nice
this isn't single material but this jaunt is crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He should of never dropped that wack $#@ J.O.S.E. II album, *@*+ was hot garbage.
Judging from this one single, I doubt The Darkside will disappoint if he says hes going back to his old ways....actually looking forward to it.
pimp.gif
I wouldn't call him nice but he's definitely better than a bunch of dudes out who get more love. I agree with everything else you said though. He just need to make an album of street bangers, forget all that other mess.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I thought he was done !@%! ridin the south??

** Kanye shrug **
grin.gif

you take jeezy off da record and it sounds as NY as rat poison on da train tracks.

laugh.gif
are yall serious?

the drums are dope... the sample dont even really sound good on it... and the hook is horrible...

#kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by ninjahood

** Kanye shrug **
grin.gif

you take jeezy off da record and it sounds as NY as rat poison on da train tracks.

Take Jeezy off the record...

& you have NO record...

When was the last time he made a SOLO track ANYway?? "So Much More" back in like 04/05??...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

** Kanye shrug **
grin.gif

Take Jeezy off the record...

& you have NO record...

When was the last time he made a SOLO track ANYway?? "So Much More" back in like 04/05??...

http://www.youtube.com/v/lEcsWtXSDY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lEcsWtXSDY8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom