[| -- Yo Ninjahood where you at? Fat Joe feat. Young Jeezy "Ha Ha (Slow Down)" 1st Single -- |]

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

joe has 0 street cred

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dude is a complete bum.

You have no clue what they're talking about do you?

^ I do. The infamous thread about Fat Joe's street cred. I ain't new son.
So then what was the relevance of your comment, cause I missed it lol.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm just saying dude literally has no street cred and he is terrible. I'm not trying to poke fun, im being serious.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm just saying dude literally has no street cred and he is terrible. I'm not trying to poke fun, im being serious.
roll.gif
See I figured that. You'd be better just making fun cause you have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen dude in the hood. Multiple times. And I don't even be out there like that. Fat Joe got more street cred than a lot of rappers. No one I've known or heard of from the BX has ever questioned that.

U can say his music sucks (IYO), he's wack ect. To say he has no street cred is just totally and completely STUPID. Dude is nowhere near from Miami and goes to any hood, venue, event, and not to mention regular public places DOLO! Plus he get love from ALL the miami OGs. Dude is top 5 in street cred. Dude really goes everywhere. U might see him dolo one day then 100 deep the next. Stop being ignorant kids. Oh and to have the right to say if someone has street cred or not u have to have some youself. Don't be a lame from the sideline.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Song is hot.
Dudes just hate that it's Fat joe, known for never being consistent.
fat joe is ALWAYS consistent with da street bangers....

Redundant?? Yes...

True?? NO...

Dude on his LAST 2 albums He has 5 solo tracks... TOTAL...

Those are Fab-Like #s (but atleast HIS music doesnt SUCK BALLS)

He's NEVER made a solo HIT in his life...

MR MONDAY NIGHT wrote:

fat joe could walk through any hood in NYC 
Impressive...
eyes.gif

You'd be a fool to try and do somethin to Fat Joke... The N sold 9,000 records in his first week... Why would you go to jail over a BUM like that??

RavageBX wrote:

See I figured that. You'd be better just making fun cause you have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen dude in the hood. Multiple times. And I don't even be out there like that. Fat Joe got more street cred than a lot of rappers. No one I've known or heard of from the BX has ever questioned that.
Isn't Haze from his hood?? I don't think he was TOO impressed by this street cred you guys speak of...

Fat Joke actually being in the hood (where else would he be??) constitutes him having "street cred"... A LOT of rap Ns be in the hood, I don't find that +@%% too impressive personally...

BTW "300 Brolic" & "Hey Joke" are BOTH mediocre @ BEST... If that's your idea of a GOOD SOLO Fat Joke record, you're just proving my point... (Plus the videos are identical... Dude is SOO UNoriginal its sad...)

Track is far from just "alright" .... %+$% goes hard !!! 

Not quite as hard as ya'll dudes lips be wrapped around Drakes Schwammy but it goes hard ...

I was on Southern Blvd today ... blastin this over on Story & Watson ... %+$% just feels good and I dont even like Fat Joe like that but good come back !!

Heard on Hot97 that they are shooting the video for this tomorrow.

Didn't say where though... guessing the BX, but I don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom