yo NT, why are you single?

I have low confidence in approaching girls, (when it comes to introducing me to someone I'm good to go) especially now
with me living in another country where I don't know to many people and speaking a language that's not my first I'm much more hesitant.
I am not into the chase. I remember a girl told me once told she had a crush on me. I then told her i too had feelings for her, then she tells me I will have to put in a lot of
work if I want to be with her. I still don't understand that. Also I get bored very easily and that's my worst problem because as soon
 as I get bored, I go from a great guy to an straight A- hole. I'm not upset being single though I really enjoy doing my own thing I date a lot, but
 I never settle down. I feel I have been single long enough that its about time I try and meet someone and be serious.

I have low confidence in approaching girls, (when it comes to introducing me to someone I'm good to go) especially now
with me living in another country where I don't know to many people and speaking a language that's not my first I'm much more hesitant.
I am not into the chase. I remember a girl told me once told she had a crush on me. I then told her i too had feelings for her, then she tells me I will have to put in a lot of
work if I want to be with her. I still don't understand that. Also I get bored very easily and that's my worst problem because as soon
 as I get bored, I go from a great guy to an straight A- hole. I'm not upset being single though I really enjoy doing my own thing I date a lot, but
 I never settle down. I feel I have been single long enough that its about time I try and meet someone and be serious.

Originally Posted by toast1985

-A lot of women want to be chased. And I'm not the chasing type...Kudos to you guys that do well with that stuff. But I personally believe something that is running away doesn't want to be caught. I'm willing to take two steps just to oblige to your one, because I do think that a lady's affection should have to be earned to some degree; but lets keep things in perspective, even Rapunzel let down her hair.

The funny thing about me, as opposed to a lady in my position, is that these guys would gas her up so much that her value has inflated, and she think she is that chick.

This.

I'm not with all the chasing, then the mind games if we like eachother why cant we just say it no need to put a brother through a boyfriend bootcamp 

-A lot of women want to be chased. And I'm not the chasing type...Kudos to you guys that do well with that stuff. But I personally believe something that is running away doesn't want to be caught. I'm willing to take two steps just to oblige to your one, because I do think that a lady's affection should have to be earned to some degree; but lets keep things in perspective, even Rapunzel let down her hair.

The funny thing about me, as opposed to a lady in my position, is that these guys would gas her up so much that her value has inflated, and she think she is that chick.

This.

I'm not with all the chasing, then the mind games if we like eachother why cant we just say it no need to put a brother through a boyfriend bootcamp 

-I go too far with the act like your not interested stuff
30t6p3b.gif

-I fail to pick up on hints until its too late
30t6p3b.gif

-I dont smile
eyes.gif

-I go too far with the act like your not interested stuff
30t6p3b.gif

-I fail to pick up on hints until its too late
30t6p3b.gif

-I dont smile
eyes.gif

I start feeling claustrophobic and trapped whenever a girl hints at us becoming serious.

Basically I'm scared wary of commitment.

I start feeling claustrophobic and trapped whenever a girl hints at us becoming serious.

Basically I'm scared wary of commitment.

And the chick i been talkin to since new years just told me.
she couldn't tell i liked her.

And the chick i been talkin to since new years just told me.
she couldn't tell i liked her.

i hate being tied down, I have been doing me for so long that having a girlfriend would be like a combo breaker.

i hate being tied down, I have been doing me for so long that having a girlfriend would be like a combo breaker.

i've had 2 good girls (honest, nice, and loving. over a year), but over time i just get bored. it feels like the relationship starts taking over my life/identity. i start to get urges to party and go buck wild cuz i feel while im in college and worry free, i cant have these years back. its not that the girl is a bad, however at my age (23) my tolerance for boredom can only go so far. these relationships are pretty healthy (partially because im a pretty laid back dude), but over time i always keep thinkin "what else is there?" maybe i just havent found the right girl to make me stop thinkin like this, cuz its happened twice already.

does this make me a bad person? because right when i break up, regret starts coming and it has me thinkin like "where am i gona find another good girl like that?"

i need help dude.

i've had 2 good girls (honest, nice, and loving. over a year), but over time i just get bored. it feels like the relationship starts taking over my life/identity. i start to get urges to party and go buck wild cuz i feel while im in college and worry free, i cant have these years back. its not that the girl is a bad, however at my age (23) my tolerance for boredom can only go so far. these relationships are pretty healthy (partially because im a pretty laid back dude), but over time i always keep thinkin "what else is there?" maybe i just havent found the right girl to make me stop thinkin like this, cuz its happened twice already.

does this make me a bad person? because right when i break up, regret starts coming and it has me thinkin like "where am i gona find another good girl like that?"

i need help dude.

Originally Posted by solefood229

This.

exactly this.

plus im trying to focus on setting myself up (kill debts, save up some cash, possible have my own place at some point this year, lose some weight and get in better shape). not really looking for distractions right now.

there is one chick thats got me
embarassed.gif
 right now but i dont know if its worth it.

Originally Posted by solefood229

This.

exactly this.

plus im trying to focus on setting myself up (kill debts, save up some cash, possible have my own place at some point this year, lose some weight and get in better shape). not really looking for distractions right now.

there is one chick thats got me
embarassed.gif
 right now but i dont know if its worth it.

My nice little country girl decided she wanted to explore more of the city life, without me...  Morals and ideas out the window.  Her believes still strong(Christian)

My nice little country girl decided she wanted to explore more of the city life, without me...  Morals and ideas out the window.  Her believes still strong(Christian)

focus on making money, saving up for a house n finishing my degree........ ill mess with the a few here n there but I keep it casual

Back
Top Bottom