yo NT, why are you single?

I'm still young and don't think I'm at the point in my life where I need a relationship...a couple years later things will probably change, but for now, I just graduated college, still need a job, still need to get other things in my life in order, so finding someone isn't a high priority right now. In college I thought I had to find someone right away but now I'm realizing it's not the case.
And I'm picky too, I'm really not picky when it comes to physical attributes (compared to the rest of NT), but a lot of the other stuff matters to me. There has to be both attraction and realizing that the situation will work well for both people.

Picky/shallow, when a chick likes me I usually just make her a JO
tired.gif

My ex loved me so much and I even took her for granted
tired.gif

Picky/shallow, when a chick likes me I usually just make her a JO
tired.gif

My ex loved me so much and I even took her for granted
tired.gif

I'm still young and don't think I'm at the point in my life where I need a relationship...a couple years later things will probably change, but for now, I just graduated college, still need a job, still need to get other things in my life in order, so finding someone isn't a high priority right now. In college I thought I had to find someone right away but now I'm realizing it's not the case.
And I'm picky too, I'm really not picky when it comes to physical attributes (compared to the rest of NT), but a lot of the other stuff matters to me. There has to be both attraction and realizing that the situation will work well for both people.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

-I go too far with the act like your not interested stuff
30t6p3b.gif

-I fail to pick up on hints until its too late
30t6p3b.gif

-I dont smile
eyes.gif

Are you a female? all too many are the same
nah im a dude
i just am completely oblivious to the "hints" & "games females play until its too late (someone points it out, shes moved on
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

-I go too far with the act like your not interested stuff
30t6p3b.gif

-I fail to pick up on hints until its too late
30t6p3b.gif

-I dont smile
eyes.gif

Are you a female? all too many are the same
nah im a dude
i just am completely oblivious to the "hints" & "games females play until its too late (someone points it out, shes moved on
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I was single for a damn long time. I think just over a year and a half.
Met this girl, completely out of the blue, and she's basically got it all.
Couldn't be happier, never felt like this before.

Keep your head up guys, if you're looking for a relationship with just the right girl, you might have to stop looking for her to enter your life.

Whered you meet her
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I was single for a damn long time. I think just over a year and a half.
Met this girl, completely out of the blue, and she's basically got it all.
Couldn't be happier, never felt like this before.

Keep your head up guys, if you're looking for a relationship with just the right girl, you might have to stop looking for her to enter your life.

Whered you meet her
nerd.gif

i'd like to add the fact that i act stupid and get super shy when i see a girl i really really really like....so yeah, dey it is

i'd like to add the fact that i act stupid and get super shy when i see a girl i really really really like....so yeah, dey it is

#1 priority is my goals and traveling. Was in a 6 year roller coaster and I learned so much that I honestly believe I would damn near be the greatest boyfriend ever and that's the problem........... I know my worth and therefore I'm picky as hell. Id love to have this fantastical fairy tale "love" we are sold on but I know that its not real. I have a slogan, "I'm too old for woman my age". I'm "aware" and I'm too real, girls in their 20's simply don't have the maturity and wisdom I'm looking for. I pull chicks from 18 to 42 but I only vibe with the older ones and I honestly don't take young chicks seriously and if you do your a fool. I've had opportunities to +*!*% out girls that are with men they love dearly just because of lust. Lust trumps love this generation and I'm fully in tune with the pulse of human consciousness. It currently isn't condusive to my ideologies on the male female relationship spectrum. That's why I'm single........

cause im shy, and an introvert...beyond what it may seem if you know me

but im working on that tho college ftw
pimp.gif

#1 priority is my goals and traveling. Was in a 6 year roller coaster and I learned so much that I honestly believe I would damn near be the greatest boyfriend ever and that's the problem........... I know my worth and therefore I'm picky as hell. Id love to have this fantastical fairy tale "love" we are sold on but I know that its not real. I have a slogan, "I'm too old for woman my age". I'm "aware" and I'm too real, girls in their 20's simply don't have the maturity and wisdom I'm looking for. I pull chicks from 18 to 42 but I only vibe with the older ones and I honestly don't take young chicks seriously and if you do your a fool. I've had opportunities to +*!*% out girls that are with men they love dearly just because of lust. Lust trumps love this generation and I'm fully in tune with the pulse of human consciousness. It currently isn't condusive to my ideologies on the male female relationship spectrum. That's why I'm single........

cause im shy, and an introvert...beyond what it may seem if you know me

but im working on that tho college ftw
pimp.gif

i just aint a one girl's guy...i live in da heightz *shrugs*

problem is some of these girls know this too....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom