yo NT, why are you single?

my standards are too high for my own good

well, they used to be anyways. especially in high school

now i just dont care. i dunno, being single is working out just fine right now and im pretty satisfied

Because I'm SELFISH. I say that I'm ready to settle down, have kids, all that good stuff. But deep down inside, I know that I'm not. I tell chicks what they wanna hear at the beginning of the relationship, and they fall for it. Months go by, and I don't do/ or espress how I felt at the beginning and these "fertil latin chicks" pretty much don't have time for my games.

BUT ANYWAYS.......

Spring time is right around the corner. In a couple of months you gonna have summer dresses and flip flops....basically the (()) literally falls in your lap.....and I can't wait.

Because I'm SELFISH. I say that I'm ready to settle down, have kids, all that good stuff. But deep down inside, I know that I'm not. I tell chicks what they wanna hear at the beginning of the relationship, and they fall for it. Months go by, and I don't do/ or espress how I felt at the beginning and these "fertil latin chicks" pretty much don't have time for my games.

BUT ANYWAYS.......

Spring time is right around the corner. In a couple of months you gonna have summer dresses and flip flops....basically the (()) literally falls in your lap.....and I can't wait.

my standards are too high for my own good

well, they used to be anyways. especially in high school

now i just dont care. i dunno, being single is working out just fine right now and im pretty satisfied

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 at dude asking if a girl that cheats on her BF is still trustworthy. I been in this situation so many times, a chick that creeps on her man with you can potentially do the same if you're dumb enough to even wife it up. What's stopping her? 
I feel nowadays being single is a strong preferential choice. Some people honestly aren't necessarily looking for a serious relationship based on timing or other unique circumstances. 

Personally I don't want the drama that comes with relationships. I'd much rather keep things casual at this point in my life being young and full of ambition. Casual romantic encounters and keeping it moving have been a recipe for success for me thus far. It's best to experience various types of women to know what you like, what turns you off, and what personality type you may be compatible with long-term. 

Plus it always helps to meet the "right" girl to settle down with. 

PAK WHATS POPPIN BABY, BJ DID IT BRINGING THAT SUPER BOWL RING TO THE 201

laugh.gif
 at dude asking if a girl that cheats on her BF is still trustworthy. I been in this situation so many times, a chick that creeps on her man with you can potentially do the same if you're dumb enough to even wife it up. What's stopping her? 
I feel nowadays being single is a strong preferential choice. Some people honestly aren't necessarily looking for a serious relationship based on timing or other unique circumstances. 

Personally I don't want the drama that comes with relationships. I'd much rather keep things casual at this point in my life being young and full of ambition. Casual romantic encounters and keeping it moving have been a recipe for success for me thus far. It's best to experience various types of women to know what you like, what turns you off, and what personality type you may be compatible with long-term. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

simple response: i'm not ready...
more elaborate:

-to focused on my career & future

-not to a point where i can take care and deal with myself, much less another person

-not in a selfless position right now...my life is about me

-have my own problems, can't deal with someone elses

i'm still young so i'm not stuntin it, but things are lookin up
THIS. 
plus, i get bored with the situation easily for some reason. 

also, the last few girls i've talked to have been too hung up on i'm black i only do black things. 

i wasn't raised that way, so it's hard to discuss things with people who only know about black stuff. 

that's the best way i can sum that up. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

simple response: i'm not ready...
more elaborate:

-to focused on my career & future

-not to a point where i can take care and deal with myself, much less another person

-not in a selfless position right now...my life is about me

-have my own problems, can't deal with someone elses

i'm still young so i'm not stuntin it, but things are lookin up
THIS. 
plus, i get bored with the situation easily for some reason. 

also, the last few girls i've talked to have been too hung up on i'm black i only do black things. 

i wasn't raised that way, so it's hard to discuss things with people who only know about black stuff. 

that's the best way i can sum that up. 

Originally Posted by Be Easy

laugh.gif

My dude 
pimp.gif

Get that post count up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

laugh.gif

My dude 
pimp.gif

Get that post count up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

i want what i can't have...

this.
What makes you think you can't have what you want.
where is the logic?

most hot chicks are with guys I wouldn't consider 'at their level'
for me personally, the girls ive been interested in just havent been interested in me. and the girls that are interested in me that i could settle for, im just not interested in

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

i want what i can't have...

this.
What makes you think you can't have what you want.
where is the logic?

most hot chicks are with guys I wouldn't consider 'at their level'
for me personally, the girls ive been interested in just havent been interested in me. and the girls that are interested in me that i could settle for, im just not interested in

Here is my reasons..

1. Last girl dumps me for not accepting me for who I was even though, I accepted every last aspect of her even her having a STD (Glad I don't have nothing)

2. Low self esteem
3. Not really confidant even though, I am 6'4
4. Different from most dudes, which could be a good and bad thing.. Who knows.. Girls don't know what the want..smh
5. Girls don't usually approach me for some reason.. I was told I was attractive, but who knows..
6. I am VERY shy around girls

Here is my reasons..

1. Last girl dumps me for not accepting me for who I was even though, I accepted every last aspect of her even her having a STD (Glad I don't have nothing)

2. Low self esteem
3. Not really confidant even though, I am 6'4
4. Different from most dudes, which could be a good and bad thing.. Who knows.. Girls don't know what the want..smh
5. Girls don't usually approach me for some reason.. I was told I was attractive, but who knows..
6. I am VERY shy around girls

Honestly, I haven't found anyone I'm interested in. Any broad I find to be decent is either taken, lesbian, or both...hopefully this changes when I start college

Honestly, I haven't found anyone I'm interested in. Any broad I find to be decent is either taken, lesbian, or both...hopefully this changes when I start college

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I don't know anyone I'd be interested in starting a relationship with *shrug
Are you asking me out?
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kidding, good luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I don't know anyone I'd be interested in starting a relationship with *shrug
Are you asking me out?
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]