yo NT, why are you single?

I haven't met a chick I can take seriously on any level in awhile.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I don't pay attention to women until they talk to me. Switch the roles I guess?

I DO THIS SAME THING MAN...I DONT CALL OR TEXT NO CHICK UNTIL SHE HIT ME UP....CHICKS THESE DAYS TAKE A TEXT OR PHONECALL A DAY OR EVERY COUPLE DAYS AS YOU BEING THIRSTY....I MIGHT HAVE LET SOME GOOD ONES PASS BY TRYING TO BE TOO LAIDBACK ABOUT THINGS.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I don't pay attention to women until they talk to me. Switch the roles I guess?

I DO THIS SAME THING MAN...I DONT CALL OR TEXT NO CHICK UNTIL SHE HIT ME UP....CHICKS THESE DAYS TAKE A TEXT OR PHONECALL A DAY OR EVERY COUPLE DAYS AS YOU BEING THIRSTY....I MIGHT HAVE LET SOME GOOD ONES PASS BY TRYING TO BE TOO LAIDBACK ABOUT THINGS.

Picky
No time
Not enough money for 2... not even enough for me.
I get bored/turned off when I get what I want. $*#@'s happened twice already... dont regret it though *Ye shrug*
Trust issues.
Cant get up the confidence to talk to this girl after not speaking for 3 1/2 years (minus this past New Years Eve where I randomly ran into her). Completely blew my chances back when we were freshman/sophomores. Damn being a naive kid who was terrible at picking up signs
tired.gif

Oh and the last 3 girls I've met who I'd allow into my life... have boyfriends
eyes.gif

Picky
No time
Not enough money for 2... not even enough for me.
I get bored/turned off when I get what I want. $*#@'s happened twice already... dont regret it though *Ye shrug*
Trust issues.
Cant get up the confidence to talk to this girl after not speaking for 3 1/2 years (minus this past New Years Eve where I randomly ran into her). Completely blew my chances back when we were freshman/sophomores. Damn being a naive kid who was terrible at picking up signs
tired.gif

Oh and the last 3 girls I've met who I'd allow into my life... have boyfriends
eyes.gif

So many reasons. I'd say the main one is that girls realize how much of a **** I can be. Not really caring though I must say. Me and the chick I loved (we have off and on relationship) called it quits for good. Ever since then I just been having fun with no desire to even start something meaningful.

So many reasons. I'd say the main one is that girls realize how much of a **** I can be. Not really caring though I must say. Me and the chick I loved (we have off and on relationship) called it quits for good. Ever since then I just been having fun with no desire to even start something meaningful.

I get bored really quick...after dating for a while, I just get sick of them. I guess I just haven't found the right girl...

I get bored really quick...after dating for a while, I just get sick of them. I guess I just haven't found the right girl...

Back
Top Bottom