yo NT, why are you single?

Cause the one girl I ever have been interested in wifeing cut it off between us before it even really had a chance
ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying

Cause the one girl I ever have been interested in wifeing cut it off between us before it even really had a chance
ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say +%$@ it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say +%$@ it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

What's the sexiest thing about me? I cannot tell ya. I'm not all that ugly. Girls should date me because I'm kind...............so far I'm ok.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What's the sexiest thing about me? I cannot tell ya. I'm not all that ugly. Girls should date me because I'm kind...............so far I'm ok.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
I'm in the same boat, fam. @#$* is infuriating when you know you did everything right. Commitment and abandonment issues FTL.

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
I'm in the same boat, fam. @#$* is infuriating when you know you did everything right. Commitment and abandonment issues FTL.

cause women are slime & perfectly confusing when they are young

i only ran into one where i would wifey.

cause women are slime & perfectly confusing when they are young

i only ran into one where i would wifey.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and #%@+, I just can't help myself
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and #%@+, I just can't help myself
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom