yo NT, why are you single?

not too many chicks you can trust nowadays
# team Raw!
pimp.gif

-A lot of women want to be chased. And I'm not the chasing type...Kudos to you guys that do well with that stuff. But I personally believe something that is running away doesn't want to be caught. I'm willing to take two steps just to oblige to your one, because I do think that a lady's affection should have to be earned to some degree; but lets keep things in perspective, even Rapunzel let down her hair.

-Attraction matters. I have to remind myself that I'm not as picky, juxtaposed to a lot of women who come at me. In all honesty, my standards are a bit lower than what you may see on this website, with that said - I still have a healthy sense of what I'm entitled to. And yes, I did say entitled. Fact is, I'm in shape, I dress nice, and I'm not a bad looking dude, never claimed to be ____________, but I'm happy w/ what God has given me, so I adjust accordingly.

The funny thing about me, as opposed to a lady in my position, is that these guys would gas her up so much that her value has inflated, and she think she is that chick.

-A lot of women want to be chased. And I'm not the chasing type...Kudos to you guys that do well with that stuff. But I personally believe something that is running away doesn't want to be caught. I'm willing to take two steps just to oblige to your one, because I do think that a lady's affection should have to be earned to some degree; but lets keep things in perspective, even Rapunzel let down her hair.

-Attraction matters. I have to remind myself that I'm not as picky, juxtaposed to a lot of women who come at me. In all honesty, my standards are a bit lower than what you may see on this website, with that said - I still have a healthy sense of what I'm entitled to. And yes, I did say entitled. Fact is, I'm in shape, I dress nice, and I'm not a bad looking dude, never claimed to be ____________, but I'm happy w/ what God has given me, so I adjust accordingly.

The funny thing about me, as opposed to a lady in my position, is that these guys would gas her up so much that her value has inflated, and she think she is that chick.

this is a good thread. One thing I've done in the past is either be too laid back or shy with girls I want, or show interest in me and it doesn't always work. I'll see girls at parties, bars, friends of friends, I'll chop it up alittle bit with them maybe get their number, maybe I won't. Then I'll always say to my boys, "yo I'm gonna get with so and so the next time we're together." This is just a dumb look on my part. I've learned you can't map life out. I've had a few slip away in the past by doing this. I'll always say it's no big deal I'll see them when I see them. Never works out the way you want it to.
On the other hand, I'll just be myself with girls I don't find nearly as attractive and wing it, get with them, then I'll be wondering why can't I always have this frame of mind. Putting girls on pedestals is when you really mess up the game. Basically just be yourself, there are no elaborate plans to get with these chicks. I've learned this the hard way over the last few years. But honestly I can say it's helped me learn more about myself. 

Just get in the game, see where it takes you, take notes, and most importantly be easy and be yourself. 

this is a good thread. One thing I've done in the past is either be too laid back or shy with girls I want, or show interest in me and it doesn't always work. I'll see girls at parties, bars, friends of friends, I'll chop it up alittle bit with them maybe get their number, maybe I won't. Then I'll always say to my boys, "yo I'm gonna get with so and so the next time we're together." This is just a dumb look on my part. I've learned you can't map life out. I've had a few slip away in the past by doing this. I'll always say it's no big deal I'll see them when I see them. Never works out the way you want it to.
On the other hand, I'll just be myself with girls I don't find nearly as attractive and wing it, get with them, then I'll be wondering why can't I always have this frame of mind. Putting girls on pedestals is when you really mess up the game. Basically just be yourself, there are no elaborate plans to get with these chicks. I've learned this the hard way over the last few years. But honestly I can say it's helped me learn more about myself. 

Just get in the game, see where it takes you, take notes, and most importantly be easy and be yourself. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say +%$@ it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.
THIS, and

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say +%$@ it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.
THIS, and

Originally Posted by toast1985

All that + I'm really not in any type of position to be starting a relationship.  I'll be done with school in a couple years, and probably will be moving out of the state, so there is really no reason to try to start something serious with someone at this point (Long distance relationships FTL).  There's other reasons too, but to sum it all up:  I'm too young and it's too early.

Originally Posted by toast1985

All that + I'm really not in any type of position to be starting a relationship.  I'll be done with school in a couple years, and probably will be moving out of the state, so there is really no reason to try to start something serious with someone at this point (Long distance relationships FTL).  There's other reasons too, but to sum it all up:  I'm too young and it's too early.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cause the one girl I ever have been interested in wifeing cut it off between us before it even really had a chance
ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
I'm in the same boat, fam. @#$* is infuriating when you know you did everything right. Commitment and abandonment issues FTL.
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and $@!!, I just can't help myself
tired.gif

I'm in the same boat as you.

Cause the one girl I ever have been interested in wifeing cut it off between us before it even really had a chance
ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
I'm in the same boat, fam. @#$* is infuriating when you know you did everything right. Commitment and abandonment issues FTL.
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and $@!!, I just can't help myself
tired.gif

I'm in the same boat as you.

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and #%@+, I just can't help myself
tired.gif
At least you've had the energy to get buns
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

#@+@ that !+$!%
grin.gif
frown.gif
Worst part is I'm getting buns left and right lately but I'm still simping shorty.  Telling her I'd give her the keys to the castle and #%@+, I just can't help myself
tired.gif
At least you've had the energy to get buns
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom