Yo NT, would you wife a fat chick knowing that she'd be smokin hot if she lost weight?

the question contradicts itself.
if you've already escalated to the point were you are considering "wifing" somebody you should already have evaluated and approved the looks.
if that's not the case, she was never an option.

Originally Posted by Kim1

That "IF" is a big thing
If she is not willing to lose it then who cares how hot she'll be

Correction that GUT is a big thing. Also her personality, mindset etc would change as well. Then you gotta think how long will it take for porky to slim down, and also how long will said fatso stay inshape.

what's funny to me is that alot of ya'll dudes on here would be gawkin' at a chick that looks fine as hell, but just 6 months ago was alot heavier.
laugh.gif
...stop frontin..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Plus you are going to have to worry about the fallacious statements she will probably hit you with

"If you wanted a skinny girl then you shouldn't have started talking to me in the first place"
"Why are you trying to change me"
"You should accept someone for who they are"
"I don't need to lose weight. I am happy in my own skin"
"Big is beautiful"

Basically any NONSENSE "they" tell themselves to make you out to be the Devil.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember a couple of years back, this chick saying "Its 2008....big is IN!"

to which i replied "trust me darling...big will never be in."

I havent spoken to her since.

im more than ok with that

@Airupthere-

How is that the same thing? If she already lost the weight than that shows she wanted to do it for herself. You wife a biggirl hoping you can whip her into shape you're taking a big gamble you'll probably lose. She's gonna complain about you trying to change her and how she was like that when you met her.

Originally Posted by eight2one

this is the same concept NBA teams draft upon, its all potential.

Exactly.
Ya'll fellas got the game twisted taking these skeezies @ face value

Invest, and scout. How is her wingspan? Her Mom skinny? If a "fat" chick got a skinny Mom I am all on it.

Genetics folks, you can't fight em.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

@Airupthere-

How is that the same thing? If she already lost the weight than that shows she wanted to do it for herself. You wife a biggirl hoping you can whip her into shape you're taking a big gamble you'll probably lose. She's gonna complain about you trying to change her and how she was like that when you met her.

....well for starters, my girl isn't a "big" girl..she was 20 lbs heavier at one point during our relationship..mainly because I was in the military at the time, and she got all depressed and started gaining weight. All I did was offer her support and guidance, because as a former Navy sailor being in shape is mandatory unless you plan on getting kicked out of the service, and that's any branch...

At first she was real sensitive on the issue, but I brought the issue up as a health concern and how being in shape should be a way of life for the betterment of life rather than just for vanity's sake. Anyways, she and I became even closer because of it, and she goes to the gym on a regular basis with or without me. After she saw the results come through, she thanked me for the motivation....

Just like anything in life, the situation is what you make out of it...

it depends on a lot of variables; how fat she is, personality, can she be controlled (not a given, despite her largeasse), etc.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by eight2one

this is the same concept NBA teams draft upon, its all potential.

Exactly.
Ya'll fellas got the game twisted taking these skeezies @ face value

Invest, and scout. How is her wingspan? Her Mom skinny? If a "fat" chick got a skinny Mom I am all on it.

Genetics folks, you can't fight em.
this.  these are the other variables i didn't mention. a broad's mom is a great indication of how she will/could look in 10, 20, 30 years. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Plus you are going to have to worry about the fallacious statements she will probably hit you with

"If you wanted a skinny girl then you shouldn't have started talking to me in the first place"
"Why are you trying to change me"
"You should accept someone for who they are"
"I don't need to lose weight. I am happy in my own skin"
"Big is beautiful"

Basically any NONSENSE "they" tell themselves to make you out to be the Devil.

I blame Monique for this @$#%
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom