YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

wish i could find some dark army foams in my size 
ohwell.gif

Dope dark army foams a page back and
pimp.gif
destroyer jacket a few pages back too.

wish i could find some dark army foams in my size 
ohwell.gif

Dope dark army foams a page back and
pimp.gif
destroyer jacket a few pages back too.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

don't mind the messy room---and I'm sorry but racing jackets will always be cool to me
pimp.gif

*bonus pic *

my little buddy
happy.gif
Why were you wearing a thermal? Was it cold?

that ain't a thermal and yes---twas cold in Dallas today.  But I'm cold natured anyway

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

don't mind the messy room---and I'm sorry but racing jackets will always be cool to me
pimp.gif

*bonus pic *

my little buddy
happy.gif
Why were you wearing a thermal? Was it cold?

that ain't a thermal and yes---twas cold in Dallas today.  But I'm cold natured anyway

Originally Posted by Naseem

polo and unds my true blue III

after one wear
mad.gif
 JB step you game up

and the same thing will happen to the 2011 white cement 3s, yet i bet folks will still buy them along with the rest of the crap. JB doesn't have to step it's game up
tired.gif

after one wear
mad.gif
 JB step you game up

and the same thing will happen to the 2011 white cement 3s, yet i bet folks will still buy them along with the rest of the crap. JB doesn't have to step it's game up
tired.gif

JordanLovah wrote:

after one wear
mad.gif
 JB step you game up

tired.gif

the irony
laugh.gif

JordanLovah wrote:

after one wear
mad.gif
 JB step you game up

tired.gif

the irony
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

sup NT? I'm a grown !%% man who nevertheless enjoys posting pictures of what he wears everyday on a forum populated almost entirely by pre-pubescent boys and high schoolers. Even though the post is titled "What You Wore Today", I clearly did not wear the shoes in my picture as they aren't laced, and they aren't even my size. I bought them on eBay last week just to post in this thread. But atleast you think I'm cool. Also, I made sure to leave my iPod Touch in plain view in the hopes that you would mistake it for an iPhone, and thus think I was even cooler than simply owning a pair of Infrared's. I would have included my man purse but there wasn't enough room on my desk with all of my electronic gadgets and money everywhere.
Cool story brah.

Originally Posted by nine point five

sup NT? I'm a grown !%% man who nevertheless enjoys posting pictures of what he wears everyday on a forum populated almost entirely by pre-pubescent boys and high schoolers. Even though the post is titled "What You Wore Today", I clearly did not wear the shoes in my picture as they aren't laced, and they aren't even my size. I bought them on eBay last week just to post in this thread. But atleast you think I'm cool. Also, I made sure to leave my iPod Touch in plain view in the hopes that you would mistake it for an iPhone, and thus think I was even cooler than simply owning a pair of Infrared's. I would have included my man purse but there wasn't enough room on my desk with all of my electronic gadgets and money everywhere.
Cool story brah.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

TimCity- you look like the kind of guy that would be doing the hustle in the corner at the office party idk why
i'm embarrassed to say i don't even know what that means, lol....

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

TimCity- you look like the kind of guy that would be doing the hustle in the corner at the office party idk why
i'm embarrassed to say i don't even know what that means, lol....

Back
Top Bottom