YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

l_e620a5e41802472198a5611090ca61cd.jpg

l_0475f527e3ff44da82fe6c3b757f06b8.jpg

pimp.gif

scooped some up for me and my bro...called a few guys im close with and no response...sizes were going rather quickly given it wasnt even busy, dont think they had many of each size. as i was paying a guy asked if i could give him one to buy when he had one in his hands already tisk tisk, too bad for him because they were for my bro and family is always first.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

scooped some up for me and my bro...called a few guys im close with and no response...sizes were going rather quickly given it wasnt even busy, dont think they had many of each size. as i was paying a guy asked if i could give him one to buy when he had one in his hands already tisk tisk, too bad for him because they were for my bro and family is always first.
QFT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope Dunkmans

Great pickups on the Dunkman LeBron VIIs, all the VIs up there, those Royal Foams, and especially the KD2 All-Star Games
pimp.gif

OG FOAMS nice! BE CAREFUL if your planning on wearing them, that glue isn't the best used during that time. Def my carbon plates on my OG pair pealed off.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

OG FOAMS nice! BE CAREFUL if your planning on wearing them, that glue isn't the best used during that time. Def my carbon plates on my OG pair pealed off.

good looks, i got a newer pair so if i do wear them it will be minimal.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

My phone didn't ring...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom