Yo realtalk, New York may be the worst city ever

Have been in NYC for 22 years.

Still haven't experienced it all. I'd consider moving to Chicago, but I don't know about that weather.

Better off staying by laguardia if possible.
If you'll just be doing tourist stuff, I doubt you should rent a car.
^^^
Good looks.. If I was solo, rent a car would def be a no go and I'd b foot soldier. Just curious on the ride via subway & time from queens to the attractions/manhattan on the weekends and if it's safe with lil kids
It's safe fam. Def nothing to worry about .
If you doing the tourist thing, subways is part of your whole experience.
Not to mention the time you'll waste looking for parking.

It's just not worth it if you trying to hit up downtown manhattan.
**** if he's lucky he and his kids might just get a free show or 2 on the train. Some of those panhandlers are truly talented.

Aint nothing like NYC. Was just in LA recently for a week and rented a car and was driving around. Really like the open spaces and all that but that **** just takes too long to get around. Going from SIlverlake to DTLA took damn near an hour and a half at 4pm on a Thursday smh. 

You just need to find where you fit in in this city or it will surely swallow you up

NYC is always on people's lips. right or wrong. we're on your minds constantly.

we dont give a damn about other cities, let alone hate them. get off our meat. tell NY is wack to all the people from around the country and world, that came here for a better life. my parents did and i thank god every day that they chose ny and not minnesota or birmingham. no offense to those cities im sure theyre lovely.

Last edited:
Toronto though
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NYC is always on people's lips. right or wrong. we're on your minds constantly.

we dont give a damn about other cities, let alone hate them. get off our meat. tell NY is wack to all the people from around the country and world, that came here for a better life. my parents did and i thank god every day that they chose ny and not minnesota or birmingham. no offense to those cities im sure theyre lovely.

im from SF and visited NYC for a week over the summer and fell in love with the city.. wanna go back so bad

im from SF and visited NYC for a week over the summer and fell in love with the city.. wanna go back so bad

I'm from NYC and want to go back to SF.

I always felt SF could have been the best borough of NYC if it was over here on the east coast.

I'm from NYC and want to go back to SF.

I always felt SF could have been the best borough of NYC if it was over here on the east coast.
I was born in SF and moved to NYC when i was 3

SF is 
eek.gif
 Its so vibrant. Place makes me feel alive.

There is something lovely about da grittiness of NYC doe. 

Ima be honest with y'all
NYC is the best borough, hands down, fax.

But honestly, if you weren't born/raised here, or have family here...don't live here. In other words...don't move to NY if you don't have any connections here. It's too expensive..you can't live the "American Dream" here, unless you're moving here because of a 6 figure salary job. No one is trynna live paycheck to paycheck in the big city to be honest. Move to Houston or Atlanta or something. If you don't already have a tree planted in NY, don't move here. And I'm sure my fellow NY NTers can cosign on this

Last edited:
u wake up and u damn well NY got almost everything within a train ride

oppurtunities and yambs everywhere

Been getting my travel on accross the states and getting to see other cities, the last one being Seattle and I must say the PNW takes a dump on NYC and the entire eastcoast....so DAMB beautiful bruhs

It's safe fam. Def nothing to worry about .
If you doing the tourist thing, subways is part of your whole experience.
Not to mention the time you'll waste looking for parking.

It's just not worth it if you trying to hit up downtown manhattan.

Yeah don't rent a car and drive into the city bro, only someone who's grown up in this city driving in this environment would be able to handle it, NYC streets are a warzone when it comes to driving, you gotta be aggressive as **** to get from A to B

Ahhh those tricking days when I use to drive into the city for a Knicks game and pay $50 parking for 2 hours :lol:

Been getting my travel on accross the states and getting to see other cities, the last one being Seattle and I must say the PNW takes a dump on NYC and the entire eastcoast....so DAMB beautiful bruhs

Seattle is on top of my US city to visit, place seems like dope.

did you stay like downtown in the middle of everything?

how was the vibe?

Back
Top Bottom