YO SOCAL, what's their to do in LA JOLLA? or around that area??

I'll be heading down to socal by the end of the month for a wedding, but I'll be alone for entire day waiting for the people to arrive and I need tokeep myself busy!

The wedding is in La Jolla, and i was wondering if there's any interesting places to visit? I'm willing to travel a few miles because I dont want tostay in the hotel all damn day
sick.gif

places to eat?
sight seeing?
nerd.gif

any malls nearby?
CARNE ASADA FRIES!?!? i need to try those!

Fashion valley mall, Horton Plaza, there's a couple other malls but I can't remember the names. Go to downtown SD there's a lot of stuff to do.

Def get some Carne Asada fries. Look up Santans, thats where I got em.

Hit the beach.

if you got a car, hit up pacific beach for all of what you listed for entertainment needs. you can go to mount soledad for sightseeing and the del mar fair isstarting soon. PM me for the carne asada fries spots
pimp.gif

Most taco shops in SD have carne asada fries. they're everywhere.
hit up UTC mall
you wanna see seals? la jolla cove
hit up downtown SD, pacific beach maybe like 30 mins away from LJ
OC is like 1 hour and half away.

LOOK UP THE SAN DIEGO SHOPS THREAD.

After the wedding check out the beaches and stuff in La Jolla, then drive south for about 5 minutes and park somewhere downtown and everything is withinwalking distance. On your way back, stop by Fashion Valley Mall on the 8 freeway. should keep you busy for a while.

Tijuana, as soon as you cross ask the Taxi drivers "Adelitas"
youl thank me later
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fashion valley mall, Horton Plaza, there's a couple other malls but I can't remember the names. Go to downtown SD there's a lot of stuff to do.

Def get some Carne Asada fries. Look up Santans, thats where I got em.

Fashion Valley mall is in Southern SD, Mission Valley I believe, not LJ, although it's not too far away, take the 5 down if you really want to go there.

Santana's is garbage, it's all over SD, only reason to eat there is if it's late and you're drunk.

Hit up the beaches, there's shopping, etc. I live in LJ and I'll admit it's not the most exciting part of SD, mostly restaurants and shopping andhotel type things, but it's beautiful.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Tijuana, as soon as you cross ask the Taxi drivers "Adelitas"
youl thank me later
wink.gif
funny you should mention that, the very next day I AM going to mexico for 6 weeks
laugh.gif

again, good lookin out, i think the wedding may be very near the beach, ill def hit that up and the malls

Santanas blows. Find Lolitas, Super Sergios, Saritas (kinda a drive from La Jolla but WORTH IT), and Marlens Taco Shop for the carne asada fries. Best stuffyou will see in Socal, besides the wedding I mean hahahah.

if you want some REAL carne asada fries, hit up hermanos, armandos, or jilbertos! or you should try some carne asada chips... both are %++%# so you winregardless.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Santanas blows. Find Lolitas, Super Sergios, Saritas (kinda a drive from La Jolla but WORTH IT), and Marlens Taco Shop for the carne asada fries. Best stuff you will see in Socal, besides the wedding I mean hahahah.

I like SUPER SERGIOS myself. Don't be fooled - looks like a little shack, serves the best food!

Back
Top Bottom