Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

n.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" >

eek.gif

I know Hockey is serious business up north but come on.

They're aboot to get a mouthful tomorrow.

Pathetic. This loss is ripping me up inside, but there is no excuse for that disgusting display.

I was just there 10 minutes ago. +%!+ is disgusting.. 1994 all over again... I am so ashamed because of the riot happening right now; scum like that do not deserve to live in the same city, let alone call themselves Canucks fans.

With that said, congratulations to the Boston Bruins on the win... Tim Thomas was amazing. They deserved the win more than us.

But I'm still so happy for my boys in blue... Never gave up during the season/play-offs and fought to the end. They are the second best, and I can definitely drink/take a toke to that
pimp.gif
They make me proud to be Canuck.

Get 'em next year boys!
pimp.gif

Wow, I just got word that they robbed the Coach store, a bank, and they are trying to get into the LV store... 
30t6p3b.gif

Classless "fans" like these makes me disgusted that come from the same city...
30t6p3b.gif

Whoever is downtown right now, return home safe... I've seen people literally get bottled in their heads... Disgusting.

roll.gif
Idiots. Still can't grasp how people destroy there own city when their team loses or wins a championship game. Laker "fans" do this and i can't even imagine what it'll be like if the Dodgers ever make the world series. Whether they win or lose LA will be in flames. 

At least now I won't look like a bandwagoner when I buy a Canucks jersey

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

roll.gif
Idiots. Still can't grasp how people destroy there own city when their team loses or wins a championship game. "Laker" fans do this and i can't even imagine what it'll be like if the Dodgers ever make the world series. Whether they win or lose LA will be in flames. 
They aren't fans. They are simply uneducated idiots who are trying to take advantage of the situation.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

absolutely ******ed, destroying your own city has no benefits

For real, the riot squad should have just mowed the crowd down with oneof those Caterpillar tractors.  Bunch of punks and scum just destroyingthe city just for the sake of destroying. 

Cop cars flipped over and lit on fire andLOOTING.  These people really going to resort to Katrina tactics over a hockey loss?

Anyone see footage of that one old Boston fan getting stomped out by a 50 year old white dude?  @!*%%! shameless.   

Could give two *#$*% if hockey was never played in Vancity ever again. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Some idiot just tried jumping across a flaming car and fell inro the flames 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I just witnessed a death when that happened.
laugh.gif
Dude fell through the roof of the BMW.

Back
Top Bottom