Yo UT/Austin NTers

Yo my UT/Austin NT fam I am down here in Austin for spring break in the lakeway/spanish oaks/barton creek area spending time with my pops. But I am also looking to see whats good in Austin if anybody wanna meet up and kick it or show your boy where the fun is at that would be much appreciated. Also if anyone could help me score some herbal to indulge in that would be much appreciated too. Preciate it NT fam

Damn, you don't know anyone down here? I mean, I'd meet up with you, but it'd be mad awkward.
laugh.gif
I don't smoke, so I can't help you out there. And I'm not 21, so I can't just go to a bar and drink legally.

But round up is this week. UT West Campus is what's gonna be really poppin' this week. J.Cole and Ying Yang twins will be in town.

I'm down for an NT Pluckers meet up, doe (which is a Texas chain that has some good %#* wings, if you into that), but a planned Austin meet up has failed before cause this forum hardly gets any traffic so idk.
laugh.gif

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders from Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom