YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

spacej23- What kind of jeans were those that you wore with the AM1's and Griffeys??
Larger size of your avy? and whos that?
pimp.gif

man NT comin thru with the heat

Mocha 3's
pimp.gif

that fit with the 12's sick
pimp.gif

nice 2 see some1 wearing those chaos..
pimp.gif

melon head sick foam pros'...

man niketalk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

First of all, happy holidays NT!! Hope everyone is making great memories with friends and family!

Here's my latest five day rotation:

Once again, happy holidays all!
that is possibly the BEST rotation ive ever seen

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OG obi's...

[/color]
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
4214807601_790a31593e.jpg

Originally Posted by JC5123

protoJ, thats how a denim fit is supposed to look bro
you talking about that denim jacket on the previous page? if so, i disagree... if you're gonna wear denim on denim it has to be that lightercolor jacket on black jeans, not another shade of blue (not even dark dark navy, and i wouldn't do the opposite, a black denim jacket with light bluejeans, doesn't look right to me)... or you could do the exact same shade (would almost have to be the same brand and wash tho, to be exact), which i'veseen done and it looks decent, but i'm not sure i'd ever do it...

either way, denim on denim is considered a "canadian tuxedo"... i doubt you'll see me do it again since i recently picked up some cords andkhaki's i like. but if i did, it would be a lighter blue jacket on pitch black jeans...

at the end of the day tho, screw the rules, just do what YOU think looks good to YOU...

btw, i'm not into space jams at all, but i'm curious, what does the text around the jordan logo say?

Back
Top Bottom