Yo what the...happened to Dennis Rodman?

I turned on Celebrity Rehab and see the worm looking like a dark skinned Mr. Potato Head
smh.gif

Is this some form of skin disease? I know he's suffering from Alcoholism...I guess it does something to your skin.

293.Rodman.Dennis.050309.jpg

*delete if posted or discussed already
ohwell.gif

I mean... if you really wanna know

While at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Rodman was working at a summer youth basketball camp and befriended Byrne Rich, one of the campers. Rich was shy and withdrawn, stemming from a hunting accident in which he mistakenly shot and killed his best friend. The two became almost inseparable and formed a bond. Rich invited Rodman to his rural Oklahoma home; at first, Rodman was not well-received by the Riches due to being African-American. But, the Riches were so grateful to him for bringing their son out of his shell that they were able to set aside their prejudices. Although Rodman had severe family issues himself, he "adopted" the Riches as his own in 1982 and went from the city life to "driving a tractor and messing with cows."[47] Rodman credits the Riches as his "surrogate family" that helped him through college.

After college and being drafted by the Pistons, Rodman met his girlfriend and later wife Anicka "Annie" Bakes and had a daughter Alexis (born 1989). She married and divorced him in 1993, an experience which left him traumatized. Rodman's refusal to take a HIV test was cited as the main conflict that led to the divorce. In that year, he was found asleep in his car with a loaded rifle in his hand, and it was rumored that he had tried to commit suicide, which he confirmed four years later: but instead of killing himself, he decided to symbolically kill the shy Dennis Rodman he hated and to be reborn as a man full of self-confidence.

bulls9596-jordan.pippen-rod.jpg

never forget the good ol days....

ol' LV Damier Canvas face...

all those years of hard partying and being reckless took it's toll...
smh.gif

can't wait for his HOF speech...

After watching that episode last night I'm more concerned with what happened to Mackenzie Phillips. I just remember as the mom on that Disney Channel showSo Weird. When they said she had an incestuous relationship with her late father I didn't know how to react.
frown.gif

He's always been a funny looking, ugly type dude but this latest transformation has me speechless
eek.gif
sick.gif

dennis-rodman.jpg
dennis-rodman.jpg

On a side note....Heidi Fleiss looking pretty damn messed up herself.
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

heidi_fleiss_iq4mn9kn.jpg
heidi-fleiss-on-celebrity-rehab.jpg

tx_rodman.jpg

he always been ugly but he smashed carmen electra an who knows how many other bad females

like someone said i believe dude has taken it a step further and started wearing mad make-up on the regular now...hence dudes face looking like dry cake batter

He's in his late 40's and probably doesn't have any makeup on. I don't see what's wrong.

Speaking of Dennis Rodman, I want my $30 back that I spent on a raffle ticket at rodmanraffle.org They didn't even sell enough tickets to have the house bethe grand prize. I just wanted Dennis to host my house warming party but I didn't even get a top 50.

Back
Top Bottom