Yo wheres Cam at?!

Dude dropped Public Enemy in november then fell off the face of the earth again, had dudes thinkin i was gon be a hot winter.
Idk anyone have any updates on dude? he workin on an album? still messin with the dips? i see juelz is jim jones right hand now it seems. Cam only roll withRell now?
and since we on the topic of the dips where sheist bub and un kasa and SAS at? they dropped some hot mixtapes son
pimp.gif

I think I read something about one of his family members being sick and he was with them or something like that

i heard something about he and jim jones suing each other over the dipset logo or something like that. then i hear jim jones shout him out on 106 n park.

i dunna man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whatever the case may be,,, i wouldnt leave it up to cam to tell us where he's been,,,,,,,,,,,, son always seemed like a liarto me.
one minute he is saying his pink range sold for 3 mill on ebay,,,, next minute he didnt come back at 50 because xyz and feds runnin up on him in the airport.

i dont know with this guy half the time.

i was just talkin about this the other day, with all that stuff thats been goin on. who knows

I know he been chillin wit A list mamis. Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey and rumor his it that them chicks got herpes. I hope he don't got it too. Killa mydude. Also I heard he has been sick so it all makes sense to be on the low if he caught somethin. I hope not tho. Killa come back!

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

On the Westside of Chicago looking for a bustdown.

make me put my two arms up

Football-Player-Scoring-a-Touchdown-with-a-Referee-in-The-Background-Framed-Photographic-Print-C12411748.jpeg

touchdown

You stay in touch now but when i touch down/
Im like Buckshot shorty

Duckdownrecords.jpg

Yeah I must clown, I'm from Harlem, Uptown
Where we flash money, take your b**** and ask you, what now?

40%20smithsonian%20birds.jpg

...flip a dozen, chicks is @%@%@ they suckin'
swallow my kids...go and

kiss_destroyer.jpg

they cousins

Toya kissin Muffin

Worse than that, they go home and kiss they husband

Man the

%%24@@.jpg

's disgustin

His mothers the one that is sick.. they are in court cuz it says cam has 100% ownership when it should be split up between cam, jim, zeeky, juelz....they saidhe was looking to get a deal at imperial records (joeys label) for distribution..Killa season 2 supposedly coming soon

Back
Top Bottom