YOOOOOO NEW SOULJA BOY! FIRST SINGLE OFF iSOULJABOY!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at being able to make a song worse than the abomination that is crank dat

the beat is horrible...most of his stuff is catchy.

the kids will love this song cause it gives them a chance to show off the 7 dances they learned over the past year of so.

the kids will love this song cause it gives them a chance to show off the 7 dances they learned over the past year of so.

word. this is garbage, but won't be surprised if it appeals to a certain demographic.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

And then I youtube.
pimp.gif
"we dont superman no mo, dat crank dat @+!# old. Now we iDance, iRock, iJig dat ho, I dance so fresh you can iTune that ho"
pimp.gif

yezzzir I smell another gold album for SB maybe even plat.
pimp.gif

Dude jus let yo 15mins ride out brauh.... dude sound so lame n stupid its embarrassin 2 even classify dis as a rap

Well, I see another beyond Gold album for this guy.

Like, I'm really hoping not but kids will eat this up.

is this true...? it sounds like a comeback to the whole jay/deshawn stevenson/lebron ordeal.. "guess what im not just a one hit wonder..."

i could be wrong. and when he is saying idance isnt he saying like i dont play ball so dont caompare me etc.

I have a feeling if he doesnt already have a partenership with Apple he will..

why dont collipark make this N some beats?! this N prolly took the same flp file from crank dat and changed a few things... +%#% is the same tempo... same drumbreakdowns at the same spots...

Back
Top Bottom