You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I know how you look
IMG_20191201_093603.jpg
post your pic and let us compare

How did we jump to the N word? Again?
And you already know the answer to that so I don’t know why you playing dumb. Of course I wouldn’t but I HATE RACISTS. if you are Racist
it ‘s Funk or Die.
I went into my history with dealing with racists throughout my life. But ya’ll discredited it as “a made up story” or “ we don’t know you did all that you could just be typing”. It is what it is.
I understand you defending your people because he has the same skin tone as you. But don’t ever put me out there as a “N word” dropper if the situation fits. Or we will have a problem as well.
So that’s where u drop the line
The n word
But u can’t respect this mans kids???
Even if he wasn’t black
U could be talking about a white person
Why disrespect his kids is all I’m sayin

So that’s where u drop the line
The n word
But u can’t respect this mans kids???
Even if he wasn’t black
U could be talking about a white person
Why disrespect his kids is all I’m sayin
He wants to impress his white friends on here. You know, PRO BLACK KHUFU is the reason why racism exists on Niketalk.

How did we jump to the N word? Again?
And you already know the answer to that so I don’t know why you playing dumb. Of course I wouldn’t but I HATE RACISTS. if you are Racist
it ‘s Funk or Die.
I went into my history with dealing with racists throughout my life. But ya’ll discredited it as “a made up story” or “ we don’t know you did all that you could just be typing”. It is what it is.
I understand you defending your people because he has the same skin tone as you. But don’t ever put me out there as a “N word” dropper if the situation fits. Or we will have a problem as well.
KHUFU KHUFU didn't tell you?
If you disagree with a person of color on ANYTHING, that's akin to calling them the "N" word.
No context necessary.
You're wrong.
I'm wrong.
I am a racist.

:lol: I mean, I’ve posted my photo on here multiple times but if that’s ammo to you that you felt obliged to double quote it... Kudos, I guess? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom