You Ever Had An Ex That Did This Or Does This?

star time

Banned
You ever had an ex call you up out of nowhere to tell you about a bunch of good news that's going on in thier life? My ex contacts me out of nowhere aftermonths the other day & she's like "Hey, how you been, what's new?" & as I'm gettin' the words "I'm chillin',same ol' sh'..." out of my mouth, she starts tellin' me about how she just recieved thousands of dollars from a lawsuit & how she'snow having a baby wit' her new dude & how thier sex life is incredible & how she's the happiest now that she's ever been & meanwhileI'm on the other end pickin' crumbs out of my belly button & listening to her like
alien.gif
. She continues to ramble about how good her life is for like 10 minutes & then I say"Yo lemme ask you, do you miss me?" & she's like "Aight I'm about to hang up". I find this flattering that even after all ofthis time, she still has me on her thinker. This ever happen to you?

no, but whenever an ex breaks up with me, they always still want to remain friends. screw that
indifferent.gif

she's trying to make you jealous.

tell her you found a chick that wakes you up every morning with dome and waffles.

she's also rich out the@$**, and she's way better looking and smarter than her.

then proceed to cut your wrists cause you just can't get her outta your system, word to bow wow.

I wish a chica would call me trying to get me hyped like that. Eat glass!
laugh.gif
Whoa, chill! Truth be told, I was happy to hear that shewas expecting a kid. She's always wanted to play that Mother role even when I was with her. I tried to accomodate her but it just never happened. I guess Ineed to go get myself checked out too because I might be shootin' blanks on the low & not even know it. Only concern I have for her is that the babydon't come out lookin' wierd. Her new man is some ol' as5 Morgan Freeman lookin' dude. He look like he's 30 years old going on 70. I seen apic of the two of them on her Myspace when they was on the beach & he built like ET wit' them lil' mini chest rolls & stuff. Hopefullythey'll stay together forever because I don't want her becoming a "baby mama" to that dude....

Before I got married, I usually crapped on chics (no Biggie) so I never remained friends with any of them.
tongue.gif

No.

But I do have an ex that will call me once in a blue moon and tell me that she misses me and then will say she takes it back because it's wrong to say thatsince she's with someone else.

She gets the
indifferent.gif

Why the hell you callin' me for then?

yeah she tryin to stunt on you son. shes probably doing worse off than you. If i were you i wouldn't take it too serious...

basically trying to make you jealous.

and yes i have a couple of ex's that hit me up occasionally but it's not like that tho. it's usually on the "what went wrong/i miss you"tip.

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by jtothadub

tell her you found a chick that wakes you up every morning with dome and waffles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that will surely make think twice about calling u again

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I bet the look on her face would be priceless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dont forget the friend chicken.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

and yes i have a couple of ex's that hit me up occasionally but it's not like that tho. it's usually on the "what went wrong/i miss you" tip.

Same here my girl from HS hit me up on myspace on some I want to rekindle tip Im looking at the screen like
smh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by young dr0

and yes i have a couple of ex's that hit me up occasionally but it's not like that tho. it's usually on the "what went wrong/i miss you" tip.

Same here my girl from HS hit me up on myspace on some I want to rekindle tip Im looking at the screen like
smh.gif
cosign

Back
Top Bottom