You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

al audi

Banned
In return...................she takin care of you...ya know what i mean.

How do you feel about this?

Friend of mine is getting cosmetic surgery done..........an of course its gonna be a few stacks.................

btw you didnt approach her with this, she threw the idea at you.

friends helping friends?

In return...................she takin care of you...ya know what i mean.

How do you feel about this?

Friend of mine is getting cosmetic surgery done..........an of course its gonna be a few stacks.................

btw you didnt approach her with this, she threw the idea at you.

friends helping friends?

is it elective surgery?

i wouldn't help my best friend if it was something she didnt need

i'm down for helping friends but not for BS

when you say take care i assume sex? it can't ever be that serious can it?

is it elective surgery?

i wouldn't help my best friend if it was something she didnt need

i'm down for helping friends but not for BS

when you say take care i assume sex? it can't ever be that serious can it?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Do what you gotta do fam.

Don't listen to her son
laugh.gif
. Pay for what? You don't owe her ##%%. It's not like she doesn't get pleasure from you plugging her well either. And plastic surgery of all things?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Do what you gotta do fam.

Don't listen to her son
laugh.gif
. Pay for what? You don't owe her ##%%. It's not like she doesn't get pleasure from you plugging her well either. And plastic surgery of all things?

You need justification for being a sugar daddy?
Ain't getting it here.

She's a "friend". Not a friend.

Ain't getting it here.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Ain't getting it here.

sick.gif

sounds wrong when you put it like that. i know her money situation already though. she really is my friend though. an this is something she has wanted for a minute now.

friends and money dont really mix period though.

Ain't getting it here.

sick.gif

sounds wrong when you put it like that. i know her money situation already though. she really is my friend though. an this is something she has wanted for a minute now.

i say naw. only if it was help with paying rent or food if they were really in need

i say naw. only if it was help with paying rent or food if they were really in need

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ain't getting it here.

sick.gif

unless something is wrong and she needs the surgery why do you feel the need to help w/something so stupid...i only say its stupid cuz it seems she cant afford it right now i don't think cosmetic surgery itself is stupid...

plus if she was really your friend there would be no need to get something in return other than your money...

i don't know the exact nature of the friendship but it seems a bit much for something she doesnt NEED...a quick utility bill i can understand but a boob job? THOUSANDS of dollars? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ain't getting it here.

sick.gif

unless something is wrong and she needs the surgery why do you feel the need to help w/something so stupid...i only say its stupid cuz it seems she cant afford it right now i don't think cosmetic surgery itself is stupid...

plus if she was really your friend there would be no need to get something in return other than your money...

i don't know the exact nature of the friendship but it seems a bit much for something she doesnt NEED...a quick utility bill i can understand but a boob job? THOUSANDS of dollars? 
sick.gif

Check it, if I had a home girl and we cool, and she was hurtn to pay her cell phone bill, and she had 50 and needed another $25 I would let her blow the whistle for the rest, only as a favor. It wouldn't be because the dome was something I needed. It would be more of a appreciation gift to me.

But I wouldn't do that with a large amount of money, and if you about to drop stacks on a UGLY skeezer to help make her look better FOOOL YOU STUPID, I wouldn't lift a dime for something so irrelevant.

Check it, if I had a home girl and we cool, and she was hurtn to pay her cell phone bill, and she had 50 and needed another $25 I would let her blow the whistle for the rest, only as a favor. It wouldn't be because the dome was something I needed. It would be more of a appreciation gift to me.

But I wouldn't do that with a large amount of money, and if you about to drop stacks on a UGLY skeezer to help make her look better FOOOL YOU STUPID, I wouldn't lift a dime for something so irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom