You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

Sooooooooo, I mean, u fail in this situation OP. I understand that she's ur "friend" and "cool ppls" but if she's that shallow and superficial to want cosmetic surgery and can't fund her own desires that's her problem. I could see if it was needed like mytmouse was sayin but the #@+*'s elective. U help friends out w/ needs, not wants. Especially a couple stacks of wants. U know what, just go have a seat, u're on time out.

Sooooooooo, I mean, u fail in this situation OP. I understand that she's ur "friend" and "cool ppls" but if she's that shallow and superficial to want cosmetic surgery and can't fund her own desires that's her problem. I could see if it was needed like mytmouse was sayin but the #@+*'s elective. U help friends out w/ needs, not wants. Especially a couple stacks of wants. U know what, just go have a seat, u're on time out.

my dude i thought you said you was going to stop your ways with this in that other post.

Dont pay for that at all. These chicks is scandalous...

my dude i thought you said you was going to stop your ways with this in that other post.

Dont pay for that at all. These chicks is scandalous...

30t6p3b.gif
Don't do it.. Chicks know who & who not to ask *%+* like this so she sees u as her easiest target.

I have a "friend" who I dont speak to all the time but we're pretty cool, every so often she always hits me up to BORROW $100, so I always tell her to come get it & manage to swindle my way into getting some head
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.. I guess its like the unwritten rule of that deal but we never speak about it, I always get my $ back tho.

30t6p3b.gif
Don't do it.. Chicks know who & who not to ask *%+* like this so she sees u as her easiest target.

I have a "friend" who I dont speak to all the time but we're pretty cool, every so often she always hits me up to BORROW $100, so I always tell her to come get it & manage to swindle my way into getting some head
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.. I guess its like the unwritten rule of that deal but we never speak about it, I always get my $ back tho.

^ yep, theres no reason to even think about it. You only going to get it 1 or 2 tops
grin.gif

eventually she'll find another sucker with more cash to play

^ yep, theres no reason to even think about it. You only going to get it 1 or 2 tops
grin.gif

eventually she'll find another sucker with more cash to play

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

So...you're basically paying for sex.

Son, I am disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I'm surprised a man would even consider paying for someone's cosmetic surgery just for sex. Even if she needed the money for an emergency, she's still prostituting herself.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

So...you're basically paying for sex.

Son, I am disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I'm surprised a man would even consider paying for someone's cosmetic surgery just for sex. Even if she needed the money for an emergency, she's still prostituting herself.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by Al Audi

its not even a boob job either

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 
FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

CHICKS DOWN IN MIAMI DO THIS ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU DONT KNOW

THEY LOOK FOR SOME REG TRICK LIKE YOU GAS YOU UP ( WHEN THEY PROB DONT EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT )

TILL YOU END UP PAYING FOR THE BOOB OR BOOTY JOB

THEN SOON AS THEY GET IT THEY DONE WITH YOUR " BROKE TASK "

& OFF TO THE BIGGER BALLERS OR BALLPLAYERS

YOU JUST WANT SOME HEAD & SHE JUST WANTS TO GET AHEAD

DO WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WANT

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS YOUR FREEWILL

JUST DONT BE SHOCKED IF SHE DOESN'T EVEN LET YOU HIT AFTER HER " BAD TITTY JOB IS DONE " 
grin.gif
money from Miami broke it down to a science.
pimp.gif

Audi...
4a135231ebc43d6d56d3254aaf89a51285f3ebf.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by Al Audi

its not even a boob job either

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 
FORREAL

YOU GET NO COOL-POINTS

CHICKS DOWN IN MIAMI DO THIS ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU DONT KNOW

THEY LOOK FOR SOME REG TRICK LIKE YOU GAS YOU UP ( WHEN THEY PROB DONT EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT )

TILL YOU END UP PAYING FOR THE BOOB OR BOOTY JOB

THEN SOON AS THEY GET IT THEY DONE WITH YOUR " BROKE TASK "

& OFF TO THE BIGGER BALLERS OR BALLPLAYERS

YOU JUST WANT SOME HEAD & SHE JUST WANTS TO GET AHEAD

DO WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WANT

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS YOUR FREEWILL

JUST DONT BE SHOCKED IF SHE DOESN'T EVEN LET YOU HIT AFTER HER " BAD TITTY JOB IS DONE " 
grin.gif
money from Miami broke it down to a science.
pimp.gif

Audi...
4a135231ebc43d6d56d3254aaf89a51285f3ebf.gif

Back
Top Bottom