You ever mess up a perfect moment?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Somebody was telling me some story about her sister being sick and all I was worried about was this cat that was walking up the street that I knew
I mean you don't want the cat to get ran over.
Nah I knew him. He lived around my way and hadn't seen him in a while. Just said wassup to him. Nothing more.

missed joke has been missed.

Pun intended

Somebody was telling me some story about her sister being sick and all I was worried about was this cat that was walking up the street that I knew
I mean you don't want the cat to get ran over.
Nah I knew him. He lived around my way and hadn't seen him in a while. Just said wassup to him. Nothing more.

Pun intended

Chael won't miss
pimp.gif

Or your favorite artist is on stage, and she asks for silence for a moment, and you scream "I love you Justin Bieber" or something along those lines.

lol calling dude a chick

Or your favorite artist is on stage, and she asks for silence for a moment, and you scream "I love you Justin Bieber" or something along those lines.

lol calling dude a chick

Not me, but once I remember I was smashing and chick paused me mid stroke tombout "What are we doing? Like what is this.?

indifferent.gif

Not me, but once I remember I was smashing and chick paused me mid stroke tombout "What are we doing? Like what is this.?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

indifferent.gif

She trying to get wifed mid stroke. That's awesome.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

man NO!  and  apparently I gave the wrong answer because that night it was me and my hand making midnight love
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

man NO!  and  apparently I gave the wrong answer because that night it was me and my hand making midnight love
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom