You ever mess up a perfect moment?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Not me, but once I remember I was smashing and chick paused me mid stroke tombout "What are we doing? Like what is this.?

indifferent.gif

She trying to get wifed mid stroke. That's awesome.
man NO!  and  apparently I gave the wrong answer because that night it was me and my hand making midnight love
smh.gif

I'm lost.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Not me, but once I remember I was smashing and chick paused me mid stroke tombout "What are we doing? Like what is this.?

indifferent.gif

She trying to get wifed mid stroke. That's awesome.
man NO!  and  apparently I gave the wrong answer because that night it was me and my hand making midnight love
smh.gif

I'm lost.

I had been really sick for weeks before hand and my girl and I were about to have our first kiss after becoming "official" and I ended up coughing dead in her face...
smh.gif

I had been really sick for weeks before hand and my girl and I were about to have our first kiss after becoming "official" and I ended up coughing dead in her face...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I used to randomly start slow claps, just for the hell of it.

my cuz used to do this so much i would crack up laughing eevertime he did it....in line for fast food,in a crowed walmart... basically whenever he thought about it

my cuz used to do this so much i would crack up laughing eevertime he did it....in line for fast food,in a crowed walmart... basically whenever he thought about it

Kind messed up but I remember I did this when my teacher was telling a sob story about her life.
And after she was done I started slow clapping.
Didn't like her anyway.

Kind messed up but I remember I did this when my teacher was telling a sob story about her life.
And after she was done I started slow clapping.
Didn't like her anyway.

After I seen "not another teen movie" I started doing that random slow clapping. It usually ends with laughs. Other times it would just get awkward

After I seen "not another teen movie" I started doing that random slow clapping. It usually ends with laughs. Other times it would just get awkward

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by RAWse

laugh.gif
i'm about to start random slow claps
laugh.gif
Imagine doing a slow clap somewhere random like in a wendy's line after someone gets done ordering
Can I get the jr. bacon cheese burger and medium fries... and ummmmmm, a chocolate frosty

*starts to slow clap*

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Imagine doing a slow clap somewhere random like in a wendy's line after someone gets done ordering
Can I get the jr. bacon cheese burger and medium fries... and ummmmmm, a chocolate frosty

*starts to slow clap*

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*starts to slow clap*

roll.gif
roll.gif
That'd be hilarious. Someone should try this slow clapping in public. Make sure to record.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom