You Guys Are Starting To Overuse Gifs

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

kcfdxd.gif

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*
sqo6ea.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

the problem is post counts.

kids think that post count = e-cred

I think you do away with post counts, and the problem might get a little better. People tryin to jack up their post counts with stupid .gif replies because they are too dumb to formulate anything that resembles a well thought out response. People also dont want the stigma that is attached to being a "noob" with a low post count so they fire away until their post count is reasonable enough to blend in.
f4mh5z.jpg

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*
^
8f4264f3a9319265c3863512c24f29c62af8b5f4.gif

..... and that's from the heart .......

Sometimes a .gif is a perfect execution and is much more effective than an emoticon. I find it humerous how the people that come in here an whine about it werevictims at one time or another of a .gif response.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

the problem is post counts.

kids think that post count = e-cred

I think you do away with post counts, and the problem might get a little better. People tryin to jack up their post counts with stupid .gif replies because they are too dumb to formulate anything that resembles a well thought out response. People also dont want the stigma that is attached to being a "noob" with a low post count so they fire away until their post count is reasonable enough to blend in.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom