You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Sick and tired of seeing people in luxury/newer vehicles driving like crap, hollering into a cell phone in their HAND! Knowing damn well, said luxury/newer vehicle has Bluetooth!

Adults who show up to a kids birthday, baby shower, and weddings empty handed.

Know a cat like this who i used to invite to all my family functions and scumbag never came with **** and eats/drinks all the food/liquor.

Yeah you can't be showing up to those events empty handed. Hell, when my friends invite me to watch a game/fight at their place I still make sure to bring at least a pizza or some drinks

Yeah you can't be showing up to those events empty handed. Hell, when my friends invite me to watch a game/fight at their place I still make sure to bring at least a pizza or some drinks
smokin.gif

A 6-pack only costs $10-12. These folks just have no tact or consideration.

Cheap people who use slow shipping methods to save some dollars SMH

Bought some $300 sneakers and you gonna use media mail?
mean.gif

People that complain about grave diggers yet complain when people make basically the same thread they complain about that too

Yelp reviewers that try to do the most.

"So the DH and I were out window shopping for Belgian pillows because of a book I read last night one of my BFFs recommended last week on the most glorious summer day then we saw these glimmering golden arches"

***** is the restaurant good or nah? You think you Hemingway?

Last edited:
Yelp reviewers that try to do the most.

"So the DH and I were out window shopping for Belgian pillows because of a book I read last night one of my BFFs recommended last week on the most glorious summer day then we saw these glimmering golden arches"

***** is the restaurant good or nah? You think you Hemingway?

I hate when I asked a person a question and they answer it with a question.. :rofl:

Me: How was your weekend?
Them: Why do you care?
Me:
500x1000px-LL-7bf64667_melo.gif

Adults who show up to a kids birthday, baby shower, and weddings empty handed.

Know a cat like this who i used to invite to all my family functions and scumbag never came with **** and eats/drinks all the food/liquor.

SHould have stopped inviting him after the third or fourth event. By then it would be impossible to make any excuses for him. That is when you see that is who he is.

I hate when I asked a person a question and they answer it with a question.. :rofl:

Me: How was your weekend?
Them: Why do you care?
Me:
500x1000px-LL-7bf64667_melo.gif

Probably think you really don't care.

I really don't get folks walking barefoot in outdoor/public spaces. Seen some white folks walking barefooted in the got damn WOODS.

Not if you are from NY.

FOR everyone else, That goes without say.
I never knew men had a problem showing their feet until I moved to Texas. Growing up I’m a beach town everyone wears flip flop/slides no socks. Folks that be on that sound sound/look ridiculous, petty, fragile and insecure.

I never knew men had a problem showing their feet until I moved to Texas. Growing up I’m a beach town everyone wears flip flop/slides no socks. Folks that be on that sound sound/look ridiculous, petty, fragile and insecure.
This is one of those Cultural things.

From MY experience, American Black men aren't really showing their feet like that. While it has shifted a little more over the last few years as dudes started dressing more MextroSexual, the majority of us aren't showing our feet.

When I think of folks showing their feet, Sandals (not slides with socks), I think of African men.

Which beach town are you from?

This is one of those Cultural things.

From MY experience, American Black men aren't really showing their feet like that. While it has shifted a little more over the last few years as dudes started dressing more MextroSexual, the majority of us aren't showing our feet.

When I think of folks showing their feet, Sandals (not slides with socks), I think of African men.

Which beach town are you from?
Pensacola, Fl

Back
Top Bottom