You like Matte Black? How about Matte Black LF-A?

Via Autoblog
The Lexus LFA supercar might not be in dealerships for another year or more, but the two prototypes are getting quite a workout. After driving the car in Miami, we heard the white one was shipped off to Europe while the black one took up residence in its new home: a trailer. The car has made a few appearances around the country, most recently at SEMA and a private showing in the Los Angeles area. Next stop on the LFA tour appears to be the LA Auto Show, but apparently it couldn't stand to be cooped up too long.

Along with a handful of other Lexus show cars, it showed up at our favorite Saturday morning car meet. The handler fired it up several times so the crowd could marvel at that V10 shriek. Reactions were mixed, mainly where price was concerned. We heard more than one person say that if it had a Supra badge and sub-$100K pricetag, it would be a killer. At four times that price, the Lexus badge just doesn't seem to win as many people over. One thing almost everyone loved was that changeable display with the sliding center gauge.

2011lexuslfablack---01.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---02.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---05.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---06.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---08.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---10.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---13.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---14.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---15.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---16.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---17.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---21.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---07.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---09.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---12.jpg

2011lexuslfablack---19.jpg

Curse you Jay Leno
mad.gif
mad.gif
! Interior is fly, kinda similar to the Supra.

The LF-A is an incredible piece of engineering, but I'm still not a fan of its looks.
ohwell.gif

I wonder if it's as quiet as the new LS on the inside. I rode in my co workers LS and it was like sitting in a library.
laugh.gif

wet, but amber always kills matte black for me since it pops so far out from the look. gimme some smoked signals and were gravy

Not a fan of how the bottom air intake differs from the curves of the ones by the windows.

They should've been a little more oval.

But it still looks beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom