you probably wont laugh...BUT I DID /=

am i wierd for laughing at this? or any of you guys find this funny ive watched like 5 times in a row
FIRST I POSTED THE SINGER BUT WOW I NEED TO LEARN THIS GUYS EXERCISE ROUTINE
<----------------

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oBN0Rb-ScYo&feature=related
laugh.gif

ive always thought she was a decent singer until this wow
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by XXGUCCIXX

you made me waste 2:08 of my life
mad.gif
how did i makke you? you signed onto niketalk, you clicked on general, you scrolled down on a video that says WARNING hard to watch and then you tellme I MADE you watch it? eat a tall ******

Originally Posted by hotshots24

mad.gif
how did i makke you? you signed onto niketalk, you clicked on general, you scrolled down on a video that says WARNING hard to watch and then you tell me I MADE you watch it? eat a tall ******

roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
how did i makke you? you signed onto niketalk, you clicked on general, you scrolled down on a video that says WARNING hard to watch and then you tell me I MADE you watch it? eat a tall ******

damn calm down lol

mad.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

42tzz0g.png

^ why would i joke a about a political question?

thats me dumb idiot , you is so stupid

what are you talking about man?

you and ur fake magic stop wasting our time philipine

wasting OUR TIME? im not forcing you to go back into this thread and commenting on what i say...im not the one that double posts...please stop wasting MYTIME...

mad.gif
LOL true.

^ you're pretty good at stating the obvious, yeah the hidden punchline is EAT A TALL MIDGET?

Back
Top Bottom