You Really cant mess with Bill Belichick

pimp.gif
#boss unghhhhhhh

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Bill is heartless.

Yeah o heard it on the news earlier and I couldn't believe he would do that the night before the game. I mean I know the man gets results and the player wasn't a major contributer but damn how would you feel if you were another player on that team knowing your coach is THAT cold blooded?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

is an understatement for being released a day before the biggest event in American Sports.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

wow....there is something that the pats ain't telling us (like usually)....there must had been something bad going on with underwood to get released

This, Straight ruthless.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still remember reading the Yahoo article of dude getting his Patriots logo on the back of his head.
laugh.gif

Should've cut OchoCinco while they were at it, Dude's a bum.

Dude probably had got caught having hot sex with his wife or girlfriend
laugh.gif

If it wasn't for discipline, they should at least let him come out on the field and hang out on the sidelines with the team. If he had to pack his bags and leave Indy tonight, that would be the worst ever 
laugh.gif

I get the feeling he's found some other way to cheat to give his team the advantage.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Reading into it some more, in order to ensure the Giants could not pick up any player until Monday the Pats had to wait until today.

Plus how much of a factor is Underwood really? All year long we heard about the Patriots defense being their weakness. So the day before the SB, they activate a DE to add to their rotation which is already thin considering Andre Carter is injured. I may not like the Patriots, but this is a savvy move. Not to mention the article said he'd still get a ring and they'll most likely re-sign him for next year.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Reading into it some more, in order to ensure the Giants could not pick up any player until Monday the Pats had to wait until today.

Plus how much of a factor is Underwood really? All year long we heard about the Patriots defense being their weakness. So the day before the SB, they activate a DE to add to their rotation which is already thin considering Andre Carter is injured. I may not like the Patriots, but this is a savvy move. Not to mention the article said he'd still get a ring and they'll most likely re-sign him for next year.
exactly!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AG 47

exactly!

why keep a non factor offensive player when you can pick up a much needed defensive one. plus i think they are trying to pull somethin slick with ocho. they learned from what they did with moss by showing their ace in the hole all season. it wouldnt suprise me if they kept him on ice all season and worked with him on special plays just for the big game. i mean one no one would be expecting it. two you wouldnt have a gameplan/strategy against it. and three he would be the most healthiest and conditioned man on the field.

this'll all go under a genius BB move if Silvestro makes a sack or even a few tackles tomorrow, but chances are, he'll just end up playing some Special teams and not do anything

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this'll all go under a genius BB move if Silvestro makes a sack or even a few tackles tomorrow, but chances are, he'll just end up playing some Special teams and not do anything
he's gonna fill in on special teams for gronkowski most likely theyre saying...and im sure he'll get a few snaps at defensive line. as far as factor, who knows. but theyre also saying tiquan was going to be inactive anyway. im sure the kid knew mid week of the coming move.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

he's gonna fill in on special teams for gronkowski most likely theyre saying...and im sure he'll get a few snaps at defensive line. as far as factor, who knows. but theyre also saying tiquan was going to be inactive anyway. im sure the kid knew mid week of the coming move.

But the point is, he couldve easily put that man on IR. Just pick some random thing wrong with him and put on IR for the game, its not like he has to go to the doctor or it has to get approved an NFL council

Back
Top Bottom