Young Chris: The Reintroduction 11-20-10

Young Chris is definitely on my "wait for other N's to download, and hear what the general census is" list...

Young Chris is definitely on my "wait for other N's to download, and hear what the general census is" list...

heard him on one of J.Cole's tracks and i thought he was pretty good,ill keep an eye out for him
nerd.gif

heard him on one of J.Cole's tracks and i thought he was pretty good,ill keep an eye out for him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

2471598065c8bd931d84aed87c7374af8ab9a21.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

2471598065c8bd931d84aed87c7374af8ab9a21.gif

Yo this dude Young Chris been grinding so hard for so long I feel bad for the dude. I'd love to see him with a hit record. Son deserves it.

Yo this dude Young Chris been grinding so hard for so long I feel bad for the dude. I'd love to see him with a hit record. Son deserves it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yeah i feel bad for homie too but he made a good #!+ move linking with Rico Love. That's the hit maker a lot of ___'s need to link with if they were smart.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yeah i feel bad for homie too but he made a good #!+ move linking with Rico Love. That's the hit maker a lot of ___'s need to link with if they were smart.

damn anybody gonna check for son tape tomorrow?

i respect him trying to get his leg back in there but son aint getting no shine...I dl the last two tapes of the strength and wasnt moved at all

damn anybody gonna check for son tape tomorrow?

i respect him trying to get his leg back in there but son aint getting no shine...I dl the last two tapes of the strength and wasnt moved at all

i wish chris much success. i have been following his solo career basically since he went solo. dude has TONS of radio friendly hits that have never seen the light of day. i think people have been scared to give em a chance b/c he sounds like Jay. (even though the style is all his)

damn shame, the album that he was supposed to drop a while back tracks have all been released on his mixtapes. im talkin tracks that have had top producers like just blaze and 9th.

do ya thing c

i wish chris much success. i have been following his solo career basically since he went solo. dude has TONS of radio friendly hits that have never seen the light of day. i think people have been scared to give em a chance b/c he sounds like Jay. (even though the style is all his)

damn shame, the album that he was supposed to drop a while back tracks have all been released on his mixtapes. im talkin tracks that have had top producers like just blaze and 9th.

do ya thing c

I really use to mess with Chris. I hope he can just drop an album because I would love to hear it. Might have to give this mixtape a listen the boy was spitting fiyah in some of those vids.

I really use to mess with Chris. I hope he can just drop an album because I would love to hear it. Might have to give this mixtape a listen the boy was spitting fiyah in some of those vids.

Back
Top Bottom