Young Dro R.I.P. Mixtape 10/1

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by cartune

OK, I won't d/l until I know the answer to this question. Does it have tags by Cannon? If so I'll wait until the non-DJ version drops.
+$* it aint that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh it is! (at least to me)
laugh.gif

If I have the chance to listen to a mixtape as if it's an album I want that opportunity. DJ tags can ruin a mixtape.

They make NO DJ versions like that?!
eek.gif

i am downloading right now.... *paitently waits till meter hits 100%*
nerd.gif
I didn't know they made mixtapes w/out DJ tags.
They usually dont.....and Cannon is usually light on the drops which is
pimp.gif

OK, I won't d/l until I know the answer to this question. Does it have tags by Cannon? If so I'll wait until the non-DJ version drops.
+$* it aint that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If I have the chance to listen to a mixtape as if it's an album I want that opportunity. DJ tags can ruin a mixtape.

eek.gif

nerd.gif

you bumping this before your games?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

+$* it aint that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif
They usually dont.....and Cannon is usually light on the drops which is
pimp.gif

Are we listening to the same Don Cannon from Philly who used to be with the Aphilliates? That dude is a notorious mixtape ruiner.

Usually a lot mixtapes a couple weeks after a mixtape drops you can find the non-DJ versions. I usually get mine from The Smoking Section.

I'm feeling it. Dro a funny dude. For a second, I thought he stopped all his tropical/fruity adjectives when he went through the futuristic/black boy-******** phases, but I guess they never left.

eek.gif
Damn, it dropped? I'm bout to see if it was worth the wait, Dro hasnever disappointed on the mixtapes so i'm expecting big things

"this for yall hating *%$ n's who wanna jump off, think cuz i be fresh i wont saw the top of the pump off" !!!!!!

DRO!!!!!!!!!!

tape is fire.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

anyone else disappointed by this?

and i'm a big dro fan (#@$%, i started the thread).

Yeah, I agree...

Save for a couple tracks on here, it's very underwhelming. And I %%#@* with Dro hardbody.

I'll give it a few more spins tho...

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

anyone else disappointed by this?

and i'm a big dro fan (#@$%, i started the thread).
Yes, very much so. After all the anticipation and waiting Dro delivered a tape with a bunch of filler tracks
filled with incoherent mumbling and muttering, little signs of lyrical prowess or wordplay and weak production.
I might be the biggest Dro fan on NT and this dude let me down with this one. Mind you, there are still some
dope cuts on the tape, but overall its very underwhelming. I doubt Ill be listening to this past this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom