-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jeezy put up 232,938 first week tho
"Check the resume n_ I'm good as gold"
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Put this on yesterday, and after all this delay, making that 'Has Ross replaced Jeezy?' thread, and hearing Real Is Back 1 & 2 a couple weeks
before, I gotta say that Jeezy came through big time. I know some people said this is his weakest album to date, but if that's the case,
that just shows, how strong his catalog is. A great way to close out the year along with Common's album.

What I Do, Way Too Gone, Trapped, I Do, Higher Learning, and my favorite song on here This One's For You were the immediate standouts
for me. I honestly like every singe track except for F.A.M.E., and even that's not a bad song, just one I can't come back to much. The female
oriented tracks weren't full of blueberry muffinery, so I really have no complaints about TM103 at all
pimp.gif

Ross...your move.

Put this on yesterday, and after all this delay, making that 'Has Ross replaced Jeezy?' thread, and hearing Real Is Back 1 & 2 a couple weeks
before, I gotta say that Jeezy came through big time. I know some people said this is his weakest album to date, but if that's the case,
that just shows, how strong his catalog is. A great way to close out the year along with Common's album.

What I Do, Way Too Gone, Trapped, I Do, Higher Learning, and my favorite song on here This One's For You were the immediate standouts
for me. I honestly like every singe track except for F.A.M.E., and even that's not a bad song, just one I can't come back to much. The female
oriented tracks weren't full of blueberry muffinery, so I really have no complaints about TM103 at all
pimp.gif

Ross...your move.

To dude who wanted a mashup of Jeezy's best tracks prior to 103... here is something i made
19a8225924bf2e6c24b906d2678508b9d3043c1969ee9b955cf1b52ac26512e25g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?8k3n9t9omwwpasc

1)The Real Is Back

2)Trap Or Die II (Feat. Bun B) {Produced by Zaytoven}

3)Lose My Mind (Feat. Plies)

4)Win

5)Run DMC (Feat. Freddie Gibbs)

6)Count It Up (Feat. 2 Chainz)

7)Flexin (Feat. Fabolous & Yo Gotti) {Prod. Drumma Boy}

8)Ill'in (Feat. The Clipse)

9)Amen {Prod. by Shawty Redd}

10)Do It All Again (Feat. Slick Pulla & Yo Gotti) {Produced by Shawty Redd}

11)Sittin Low (Feat. Scrilla & Freddie Gibbs)

12)I Got This (Don't Worry) {Produced by Beewirks}

13)Shake Life

14)Time

15)Talking {Prod. by Djay Cas)

16)B.M.F (Feat. Big Meech)

There is no way dudes are telling me that if he dropped this as an album it wouldn't be a classic i aint buying it. Bangers 1-16

To dude who wanted a mashup of Jeezy's best tracks prior to 103... here is something i made
19a8225924bf2e6c24b906d2678508b9d3043c1969ee9b955cf1b52ac26512e25g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?8k3n9t9omwwpasc

1)The Real Is Back

2)Trap Or Die II (Feat. Bun B) {Produced by Zaytoven}

3)Lose My Mind (Feat. Plies)

4)Win

5)Run DMC (Feat. Freddie Gibbs)

6)Count It Up (Feat. 2 Chainz)

7)Flexin (Feat. Fabolous & Yo Gotti) {Prod. Drumma Boy}

8)Ill'in (Feat. The Clipse)

9)Amen {Prod. by Shawty Redd}

10)Do It All Again (Feat. Slick Pulla & Yo Gotti) {Produced by Shawty Redd}

11)Sittin Low (Feat. Scrilla & Freddie Gibbs)

12)I Got This (Don't Worry) {Produced by Beewirks}

13)Shake Life

14)Time

15)Talking {Prod. by Djay Cas)

16)B.M.F (Feat. Big Meech)

There is no way dudes are telling me that if he dropped this as an album it wouldn't be a classic i aint buying it. Bangers 1-16

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Im trying to create the ultimate double album between Trap or Die 2, TRIB 1&2, and TM 103..........any suggestions?

I'm gonna try to do this off the top of my head Nevermind, I was about to include his albums before those:
1 The Real Is Back Intro

2 Win

3 Flexin 

4 Snow Go

5 Bandana

6 Trap Or Die Reloaded

7 Rollin

8 Higher Learning

9 Ride Wit Me

10 This One's For You

11 Sittin Low

12 Way Too Gone

1 Lose My Mind

2 Run DMC

3 B r o a d s

4 Trap or Die 2

5 Slow Grind

6 What I Do (Just Like That)

7 Rough

8 Ill'n

9 Trapped

10 Hood Politics

11 Do It For You

12 Real N____ Anthem

Damn, this was hard as &@^# to do 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Im trying to create the ultimate double album between Trap or Die 2, TRIB 1&2, and TM 103..........any suggestions?

I'm gonna try to do this off the top of my head Nevermind, I was about to include his albums before those:
1 The Real Is Back Intro

2 Win

3 Flexin 

4 Snow Go

5 Bandana

6 Trap Or Die Reloaded

7 Rollin

8 Higher Learning

9 Ride Wit Me

10 This One's For You

11 Sittin Low

12 Way Too Gone

1 Lose My Mind

2 Run DMC

3 B r o a d s

4 Trap or Die 2

5 Slow Grind

6 What I Do (Just Like That)

7 Rough

8 Ill'n

9 Trapped

10 Hood Politics

11 Do It For You

12 Real N____ Anthem

Damn, this was hard as &@^# to do 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well this is a music forum and people are allowed to do that. Just like "playing fantasy GM" for sports, etc.

Well this is a music forum and people are allowed to do that. Just like "playing fantasy GM" for sports, etc.

Jeezy definitely came through with this album. For a minute it looked like dude fell off hard but he bounced back with this.

Jeezy definitely came through with this album. For a minute it looked like dude fell off hard but he bounced back with this.

Back
Top Bottom